India-Forums

vikasbhalla (Page 2)

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 9:35am | IP Logged
ya rite ure vikas bhalla...prove it...hey this is so funny... coz just some time ago this person came into the forum claimin tt he was srk...everyone questioned him so badly that he ran away...poor guy...
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged

ya rite ure vikas bhalla...prove it...hey this is so funny... coz just some time ago this person came into the forum claimin tt he was srk...everyone questioned him so badly that he ran away...poor guy...

hey this is so funny.....................LOL

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
when i went to the member's page and i checked out the v section page 3. i suddenly was surprised that there were two users that were named "vikas bhalla" and "vikasbhalla".Confused i think that these two names are used by the same guy because it has the same profile except the non-space was registered today and the space one was registered yesterday. i checked out the profile and found out that the email said "private."LOL okay, if you register to this site and enter an e-mail address and you have already entered the same e-mail address, it'll say "that email address is already in use by an user". so this means this guy is pretending to be vikas bhalla.
tinu Newbie
tinu
tinu

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
   Hi vikasbhalla ,
  good to know that u read  TBJK on india-forum site.Vikas  I like this serial, but i don't like uAngry in this serial, because whatever u did with khusi. She doesn't deserve this. What ever bad thing she did its just because she loves u. I feel so bad for khusi CryCryCry, i mean  she came for you  , defeating her death behind, and you couldn't  wait for her AngryAngry . you know what  if , i were in your place then i 'll wait for my love untill my last breath Smile Smile
         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;        what do u want to say vikas. I w'll wait for ur reply.
         &nbs p;         &nbs p;  
cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hei this guy is really vikas bhalla bcuz yesterday i asked him very very difficult questions and he answered all rite wow he is defininetly vikas bhalla.ooooooo if i just can ............... Big smile
cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 11:14am | IP Logged
he said he is free on fridays so may be he will join us again........ooooooooooooooooooooooooo Smile
unknown2005 Groupbie
unknown2005
unknown2005

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 11:31am | IP Logged
oh hi mr.vikas bhalla wow i must tell u ur the most handsome person i have ever seen...wow

i dont want tum bin jaoon kahan to end because if it ends i wont be able to see u my day starts with u and ends on u Embarrassed
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
maybe this guy went to a vikas bhalla fan site and saw what he is doing write now and then post it in this forum.Stern Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index