fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged

i wonder what happened to vikas?LOLConfused

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Haha fatty, he and cutest girl went on a vacation to plan what they'll do next to act like bumbling fools. Hmm..maybe they should have taken Ekta along with them...............or maybe not, she might get influenced and start adding fake people joining forums in her serials then...
cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
wat nonsense...me acting as vikas ohhhh...c'mon abt tht viks thing i read tht in an interview......and abt tht vikas only answers my question...ohhhhh..may be i ask rite questions which makes sense not like urs (which towel Wacko )and y dont u add fatty too he also believes this guy..................................................and vikas answers his questions too!!! Broken Heart Thumbs Down Cry
vikasbhalla Newbie
vikasbhalla
vikasbhalla

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
i never knew cutest looked just like me..(pls dont mind cutest)just a little joke there...!!!well cutest are u in me somewhere lol..why cant i see u..hmmm..but in reality i really think u shouldnt have said tht cutipie..u really made cutest cry Confused ....wow now u think i am cutest too!!good one LOL LOL
cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
forget um vikas..can u tell me a little abt jividha i mean how was she like ...u know!!! Embarrassed
vikasbhalla Newbie
vikasbhalla
vikasbhalla

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
i dont know if i should be saying this but i really felt bad for her sometimes

i dont know whether i should say this but on the set between the shooting of tum bin his husband came in and started beating her..the reason was tht he didnt wanted her to do romantic roles.. Confused i think it was a luv marriage..dont know y she chosed such person..well i shouldnt interfare in their lives.. Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index