fatty1

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
whoa!Big smile

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutestgirl_211

oh vikas think ur rite ......by the way mr deli u should mind ur language..fatty is absolutely rite u guys r now getting on our nerves..stop it....he answered each and every question rite...wat proof do u want next..poor viks Cry

Woah man..*shakes head* you must be "vikasbhalla's" brother or something..because you're like one of the only *censored* ones to believe that this joker is actually "vikas bhalla".

So yo "vikasbhalla"..still haven't answered my questions? HAH! What a phony little *censored*Big smile

ronit13 Goldie
ronit13
ronit13

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Clap

well said deliSmile

ronit13 Goldie
ronit13
ronit13

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 3:28am | IP Logged

LOLwhere is he (vikas bhalla) oh i forgot he is a very busy manLOL

he is not vb and thats final i think fatty1 and cutest pagal bun chukay hain us kay haatoon

waisay fatty1 tum nay us say aisay kounsay ques poochay thay jin ka jawab us nay diya and u were impressed

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 4:28am | IP Logged

well cutest tumahare baare mein aisa is liye kaha cuz u r always against meConfused

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 4:37am | IP Logged

and mr fake vikas i tell u how she knows everything abt u and why u and cutest have many things in commonEvil Smile

now let me explain all this as u two have many things in common and u know thats because u r the same person(dont get confuseGeek)

guys what i am trying to say is cutest girl is pretending to be mr vikas as she knows everything abt my vikasCry DOING ALL THESE THINGS behind his back(he has fans like u IMAGINE)

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 4:43am | IP Logged

AND I AM 100% SURE ABT THIS.

PROOF:

THEIR WAY OF WRITING.

WHY VIKAS ALWAYS ANSWER HER QUES

CUTEST SEEMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABT VIKAS EVEN THIS THAT HIS FRIENDS CALL HIM VIKS

AND MANY MORE

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 4:48am | IP Logged
that was very bad.playing stupid pranks on us shsme on u cutest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index