India-Forums

vikasbhalla (Page 14)

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
okay i have an idea!Big smile why don't you fans(who thinks this is not "vikas bhalla" in this topic) e-mail him or really meet him and ask him,"hey vikas, do you go to india-forums.com, go to the tbjk forum, and post topics? because some RUMORS there are saying that somebody thinks he's vikas bhalla himself on the internet. so do you go to india-forums.com and are you are user there?"Big smile

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepie

excuse me you so called vikas whats so funny here that after ur every answer u r making a simling rather laughing face(thats so sickDead)

and cutest plz stop calling him viksAngry

and if this man is vikas then i am punita,isn't this getting Censored

1. how do you know he's making a smile instead of a laugh? prove it, matey!Angry

2. cutest calls him "viks" because it's a short name for vikas. she can call vikas anything she likes.Angry got that, matey!Angry

3. LOL

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepie

excuse me you so called vikas whats so funny here that after ur every answer u r making a simling rather laughing face(thats so sickDead)

and cutest plz stop calling him viksAngry

and if this man is vikas then i am punita,isn't this getting Censored

(for the smiling and laughing) oh, now i get it vikas is putting Smile marks instead of LOL marks. he is probably doing that because he is adored by his fans!Big smile

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vikasbhalla

well wat do u think is it at the end.....it wont be fun to watch it if i tell u everything..rite Smile besides y would i be angry if u call me vikas LOL haan.by the way deli ofcourse i will help u . Smile

look at this cutiepie, he put a LOL mark when answering my post. the post was:"if i call you by the first name you'll be angry!"Angry so this means that vikas thought my post was funny. some of the posts in this topics that vikas read weren't that funny, so he didn't put a LOL mark!

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

so that's about it!Big smile

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:31am | IP Logged

hey fatty ,cutest ki itni taraf dariConfused.mein ek baat kahoon ke waise tum meri batoon ko positively bhi le sakte/sakti (whatever)ho.

i am stopping cutest to call him viks cuz aisa bhi to ho sakta hai ke woh vikas na ho aur kise lafange ko viks bulana jo ke vikas hai he nahin kya faida.

and abt that smiling/laughing face to kya humare mr busy vikas ke pass itna time hota hai ki phele tu woh is site par bethe aur post bhi bheje aur un mein emotions bhi bheje ,that sounds kinda weirdWacko

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:36am | IP Logged

hey cutest ,can i ask u a question:

buhut phele ek vikasbhalla(aryan) naam ka topic tha jis mein kisi ne bataya tha ke he is married and is very naughty and likes seafood blah blah!

tu kiya woh topic tum ne banaya tha?

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:39am | IP Logged
fatty i thought that u were a nice person and i can call u my friend but i was wrong u r also like cutest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index