India-Forums

vikasbhalla (Page 12)

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
the number of posts in this topic is going to a hundred!Big smile i couldn't believe that there were man vikas fans!Big smile

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Ok Mr. Vikas Bhalla.....if this is really you, what do you think of the girl playing Durga and the girl playing Muskaan/Khushi?  What do you think of the acting styles.  Please be precise in your answer as you would in an interview.  I am very curious to know how it is to act w/ them and also the children too. 

Do you, as Aryan, want to be with Durga, or with Khushi?  How do you enjoy playing your role, and also the double role?  Tell us about your career and how you landed it, and where did all the singing begin?  Also, as an actor, how do you portray yourself and others of whom you have worked with?  I think we all would like to know the answers to these questions.  Now if you are indeed Vikas Bhalla, you will answer them in the way I would expect a professional actor to answer.  Please do that.  Thanks!

vikasbhalla Newbie
vikasbhalla
vikasbhalla

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged
about neetha and seema ji....i think the character suits them...and about there acting they r very good in acting..about singing i started putting interest in singing at the age of 6...children well i like them they both r very cute cause they r my kids LOL as aryan well even sometimes i get confused whom to choose..muskan is my first luv and durga is my wife hmmm confusing...i really enjoy playing tht character.both of them...well i started my career as acting but then everyone said my voice was so good and though i should be singing then i started singing ...is tht enough abt me... LOL
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 4:34am | IP Logged
when i watch the beginning when the main theme happens, i saw that neetha's and seema's last names are "shetty". tell me vikas, are they really both sisters?Smile
cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 5:45am | IP Logged

this is getting so stupid and nutty.how can he be vikasConfused.i am never gonna believe this rubbishDead.ok mr so called vikas bhalla answer this one:

apni shaadi ke din tum ne kiya pehna tha?

aur tum kis cheez par aye the?choices:

A:CAR    B:RIKSHAW  C:BUS   D;THE VAN ARYAN USE IN TBJK.

ronit13 Goldie
ronit13
ronit13

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 7:11am | IP Logged

GOOD  BUT I THINK HE'LL BE KNOWING ALL THESE STUFF AS I THINK BARA PAKA KHILADI HAI ITNI SI BAAT PAR HAAR NAHIIN MANAY GA

I HAVE TALKED TO MY UNCLE HE IS A GOOD FRIEND OF ARUNA IRANI INDIRECTLY HE KNOWS VB SO HE'LL ASK HIM AS VB AND ARUNA AND ALL THE OTHER ACTORS ARE HAVING A PARTY TOGETHER AS TBJK IS GOING TO END SO FAREWELL PARTY WITH ALL THE STAFF SO HE WILL ASK HIM THERE WHETHER HE WRITES IN THIS FORUM OR NOT

RONIT13

vikasbhalla Newbie
vikasbhalla
vikasbhalla

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 8:15am | IP Logged
so he will ask me ...ok .. LOL on the wedding day i came on a horse LOL and wat do u mean by pehna tha ..well i wont wear a dress would i? LOL
vikasbhalla Newbie
vikasbhalla
vikasbhalla

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 8:19am | IP Logged
about shetty thing no they arent sisters but they r good friends

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index