Posted: 19 years ago

Aryan, (I think I could call you by this name)

I have no Idea whether you are real or just a faker. All I want to say is your attitude and voice is very sexy, but do work on the 'expression' part.

And please answer the Question "What college you were in?" asked by a friend if you ever come back in this forum.

Thanks.

umm iam pretty sure it is vikas bhalla..aka the actor/singer..and his college..i think he went to jai hind college in b'bay! and his skool is scottish something...not sure of the name! infact i had his pics wen he was in scottish for some functions with girls ;) et al..i jus cant find them..its sumwhere in my comp...newayz shall post them here if i do find them!

ash

why u guys........................!!i told ya i m not acting as vikassssssssss!!! 😡 cant u understand...i was busy bcuz i was having exams thts why i couldnt join this forum.. 😭 😭 😭i just sit here once a week...i dont know why tht person acting as vikasbhalla doing the same things as i m......... 😡😡
yahi to baat hai jab tuk tum  apne exams mein busy thi tub tuk tu vikas ne bhi koi post nahin bhejha aur ab ur exams r over and u r free to be vikas and cutestgirl(gotcha)
point to be noted👏waise mein hamesha logic wali baat karti hoon.actually its a matter of common sense and common sense is very uncommon nowadays😆
my exams arent over yet..........pls cutiepie believe me i m not acting as vikas honestly i definetly dont know why is he doing this.whom ever he is he's now getting on my nerves 😡

Originally posted by cutiepie

point to be noted👏waise mein hamesha logic wali baat karti hoon.actually its a matter of common sense and common sense is very uncommon nowadays😆

hey cutiepie, please can you stop saying bad things to people?😡

Originally posted by fatty1

hey cutiepie, please can you stop saying bad things to people?😡

I agree, it really mean to behave like that with someone.....
i dont know who the heck is this guy........is he really vikasbhalla or just someone else playing tricks....i am definetly not behind this all 😕 😭
hey cutie pie u shouldnt have said tht and i do think u shouldnt blame others tht they r behind this all.i think cutestgirl isnt behind this.may be tht guy is vikasbhalla he answered everything rite.u have any prove tht he isnt? 😕