Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan

vikasbhalla - Page 17

cutiepie thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i told u guys.i can recognize my vikas anywhere and this guy was not vikas this was my inner feeling.😉hey fatty dont get sad we all r with u and where is cutest kya woh bhi us jhoote ke saath bhaag ga😆yi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
i didnt ran away....if he was really fake how come he answered everything rite....ohhh it hurts my feeling...and tht thing abt me acting as vikas why would i do such stupid thing... 😭
fatty1 thumbnail
yep i know that guy was fake after all.😆 i was such a fool at that time.
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

See guys! Once everyone accepts that there is a problem, it goes away!

I'm so proud, and although it took atleast 30-40 days for some of you to finally understand the truth, atleast you've accepted it now!

vikasbhalla thumbnail
hmmm!!wat ever can i say...its upto u to believe it
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

omg, this's was so funny, u guys actually believed him,

hahahaahahah😆😆

ILUVARYAN4LIFE thumbnail
omg...does this vikas guy have any proof....?
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

no! i think its a different vikas bhalla trying to mess with your heads! no star would really post nething simple! and where did he simply get his time??? and he didn't even respond! hes sooo stupid! its somone stupid from where i was born, US!!!!!

-mika

sangetta thumbnail
WOW, MAN I READ ALL THESE PAGES AND WHAT IS REALLY STUPID IS WHY WOULD CUTEST GIRL TRY TO BE VIKAS, COME ON PEEPS THINK ABOUT IT. CANT U PEOPLE JUST DECIDE IF HE IS REAL OR NOT. CUTESTGIRL I HAVE TO AGREE TO U ON THIS ONE. O GOD FATTY MAKE UP UR MIND. ITS THE SAME DEAL, I WILL REALLY CRACK UP IF IT IS HIM THEN WOWWE IT IS GONNA BE SO FUNNY. U WILL MAKE A TOTAL FOOL OUT OF UR SELF. SORRY I AM BUTTING IN ON THE SUBJECT, BUT IT IS SO FUNNY, ONE SAYS VIKAS IS A FAKE THEN THE OTHER IS LIKE UR REAL.
   ANYWAY VIKAS UR R LIKE THE BEST, ALL THE HOT GUYS SEEM TO MARRIED THESE DAYS.VIKAS WE R REALLY BEHIND ON TUM BIN....IN AMERICA WE HAVENT SEEN U COME IN, ITS STILL GOING ON ADOUT THE EVIL KID(WHICH IS SO CUTE, TO BAD HE IS EVIL AND TOO YOUNG OR ELSE I WOULD TOTALLY GO FOR HIM)AND THE GOOD KID. PEACE   ðŸ˜Š
🥱 🥱 🥱
sangetta thumbnail
WAIT I FORGOT ONE THING HEY FATTY IF VIKAS WAS A FAKE WOULDNT THROW A FET ABOUT HE IS REAL BUT HE JUST EXCEPTED THAT U GUYS R CALLING HIM A FAKE. READ THE REVIEWS FIRST THEN JUDGE HIM. IS IT NOT POSSIBLE THAT A CAST MEMBER WANTS TO TALK ON THESE FORUMS. NOW REALLY PEACE