Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by cutestgirl_211

deli do u expect him to answer all those duh!!i read those questions there was 1 question ur favourite towel woh wat do u mean by favourite towel ๐Ÿ˜†

i think it is the towel's color, shape, size, picture, etc.๐Ÿ˜†

and cutes and i are the only ones who believe this vikas is real, while others don't.๐Ÿ‘
which college did you go vikas & who was your girl friend there, you can't lie as i was in the same college as you

shital

Originally posted by cutestgirl_211

oh vikas think ur rite ......by the way mr deli u should mind ur language..fatty is absolutely rite u guys r now getting on our nerves..stop it....he answered each and every question rite...wat proof do u want next..poor viks ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Woah man..*shakes head* you must be "vikasbhalla's" brother or something..because you're like one of the only *censored* ones to believe that this joker is actually "vikas bhalla".

So yo "vikasbhalla"..still haven't answered my questions? HAH! What a phony little *censored*๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†where is he (vikas bhalla) oh i forgot he is a very busy man๐Ÿ˜†

he is not vb and thats final i think fatty1 and cutest pagal bun chukay hain us kay haatoon

waisay fatty1 tum nay us say aisay kounsay ques poochay thay jin ka jawab us nay diya and u were impressed

well cutest tumahare baare mein aisa is liye kaha cuz u r always against me๐Ÿ˜•

and mr fake vikas i tell u how she knows everything abt u and why u and cutest have many things in common๐Ÿ˜ˆ

now let me explain all this as u two have many things in common and u know thats because u r the same person(dont get confuse๐Ÿค“)

guys what i am trying to say is cutest girl is pretending to be mr vikas as she knows everything abt my vikas๐Ÿ˜ญ DOING ALL THESE THINGS behind his back(he has fans like u IMAGINE)

AND I AM 100% SURE ABT THIS.

PROOF:

THEIR WAY OF WRITING.

WHY VIKAS ALWAYS ANSWER HER QUES

CUTEST SEEMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABT VIKAS EVEN THIS THAT HIS FRIENDS CALL HIM VIKS

AND MANY MORE

that was very bad.playing stupid pranks on us shsme on u cutest
hm..im soooooooo happy toooo know ke vikas yahan aya tha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ