Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan

vikasbhalla - Page 10

ronit13 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

GOOD  BUT I THINK HE'LL BE KNOWING ALL THESE STUFF AS I THINK BARA PAKA KHILADI HAI ITNI SI BAAT PAR HAAR NAHIIN MANAY GA

I HAVE TALKED TO MY UNCLE HE IS A GOOD FRIEND OF ARUNA IRANI INDIRECTLY HE KNOWS VB SO HE'LL ASK HIM AS VB AND ARUNA AND ALL THE OTHER ACTORS ARE HAVING A PARTY TOGETHER AS TBJK IS GOING TO END SO FAREWELL PARTY WITH ALL THE STAFF SO HE WILL ASK HIM THERE WHETHER HE WRITES IN THIS FORUM OR NOT

RONIT13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vikasbhalla thumbnail
so he will ask me ...ok .. πŸ˜† on the wedding day i came on a horse πŸ˜† and wat do u mean by pehna tha ..well i wont wear a dress would i? πŸ˜†
vikasbhalla thumbnail
about shetty thing no they arent sisters but they r good friends
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
huf poor viks still some people didnt believed him other than fatty and me...c'mon he even told us his parents name and u know wat no body knew tht i tried to search his parents name but no i couldnt tht means only vikasbhalla would know ....poor him πŸ˜• 😭
cutiepie thumbnail

excuse me you so called vikas whats so funny here that after ur every answer u r making a simling rather laughing face(thats so sick🀒)

and cutest plz stop calling him viks😑

and if this man is vikas then i am punita,isn't this getting 🀬

Edited by cutiepie - 19 years ago
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
oh poor him i feel really bad for him some fans u r[IMG]
cutiepie thumbnail

but cutest who likes this fake one ..

dont be so sincere to him,i know he is not the real one

don't even have mahir with me who can tell u the truth

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail

WHO NEEDS MAHIR EWW I HATE HIM

i know this guy is the real vikasbhalla

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-cutestgirl_211

huf poor viks still some people didnt believed him other than fatty and me...c'mon he even told us his parents name and u know wat no body knew tht i tried to search his parents name but no i couldnt tht means only vikasbhalla would know ....poor him πŸ˜• 😭

Oh, I'm sure you're vikasbhalla too, just one another account or something. No way ANYONE would be moronic enough to believe that this thing would actually be the Vikas Bhalla. He doesn't even know the difference between "THEIR" and "THERE"

OH!!! And by the way "vikasbhalla" why have you not answered all of my questions? HUH?!

Edited by Deli - 19 years ago
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't believe it but want to...but Deli i barley remember the diff bet. There and Thier.