Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shyme

Groupbie

shyme

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I wonder has Nazim done something to his face or what ! Earlier he used to look quite stone faced and dull
Now he looks a lot more human and pleasant ! I wonder y is that ! Anyway good for him n the show and ofcourse
Gopi !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomShell16-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Has Nazim done something" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyme

I wonder has Nazim done something to his face or what ! Earlier he used to look quite stone faced and dull
Now he looks a lot more human and pleasant ! I wonder y is that ! Anyway good for him n the show and ofcourse
Gopi !

Lo bhai ek aur entry.........in Nazim's Fans.....
he is our Golden Boy....
he must have done something, we are least bothered abt what all he did...as we just wanna njoy that Golden Lining (or the only shining) of the show)

ok..so my veiws abt his looks...may be those small small tiny miny eyelocks(Fan/Set Belt/Phone_ are the reason behind this... .....just may be.....(GoHam-eria is the reason of my talk like this...so dont worry abt it..)

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by shyme

Gopi !

Lo bhai ek aur entry.........in Nazim's Fans.....
he is our Golden Boy....
he must have done something, we are least bothered abt what all he did...as we just wanna njoy that Golden Lining (or the only shining) of the show)

ok..so my veiws abt his looks...may be those small small tiny miny eyelocks(Fan/Set Belt/Phone_ are the reason behind this... .....just may be.....(GoHam-eria is the reason of my talk like this...so dont worry abt it..)

whateve he has done to his face we are least concerned about it
anyway just enjoyy the show and we want to see him more:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I can see what you're saying.  I think he's just gotten more comfortable in the role and so his face has softened a bit...  

Either that or he's resigned in the fact that he's no longer a lead in this show.  Looks like Umang and Ilesh and any other male back ground character is getting more screen time and dialogues than our Golden Boy.AngryAngryAngry

Edited by saomom - 23 October 2010 at 10:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruckShell16-tellyaddict-

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
he better not be resigning the fact that he is not the lead of the show
well he is
:) infact the script has to change before we loose our golden boy and a different person comes instead of him
not really want that to happen :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
We better not lose him!  I've invested too much time in this stupid show!LOL  There better be a pay off soon.  And I'm talkin' BIG payoff, like SOON!  Like Monday!

I wish I knew what Nazim the actor thought of this role.  I wonder if he's mad that minor characters are getting more lines and screen time.  I wonder if he knows we are TICKED?!!!  I wonder if he knows we call him our Golden Boy... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruckShell16-tellyaddict-Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
u myt never know he checks this page ?
yea we better not loose him
i wasted soo much time watchin this show and if hes gone am gne

saomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
we wont loose Our Darling Golden Boy *fingers crossed*
and tammie dont worry if by any chance we have to loose him then m sure Show will have to loose the channel...

saomomTarantallegra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top