Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shyme

Groupbie

shyme

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I have watched a lot of saas bahus n every kind of daily soaps ! I loved almost all in the beeginning and hated and abhorred them later !
But for the first time have I seen two equally irritating women cast together in one show ! I simply can not decide who is more irritating Kinjal or Urmila !
Everything about them is super irritating be it their smile eyes eye movement teeth voice ! In my opinion they deserve solid slaps everytime they come on screen !
One is characterless the other has no character ! One is a liar the other is a glib liar ! They are simply yuck !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxxbewafarusha4003-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I simply hate Rashi ki Maa n Kinjal" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
welcome welcome to the Frustration Club that we are Maintaning here at forum, which makes us feel bit relieved and comfortable after blurting out all rant against CVs, or Kinjal, or Urmila or Rashi....

and m sure u'll never feel alone in doing so...we all are just just behind u all the time...

but i'll add one more name to increase ur confusion and to decrease my Anger...thats Rashi...another Maa ki Dikri,,,

hv fun in cursing CVs and Tri-Murti of SNS..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxx

shyme

Groupbie

shyme

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Yippeeeeee m not alone in loathing those horrible females !

[QUO
TE=-tellyaddict-] welcome welcome to the Frustration Club that we are Maintaning here at forum, which makes us feel bit relieved and comfortable after blurting out all rant against CVs, or Kinjal, or Urmila or Rashi....

and m sure u'll never feel alone in doing so...we all are just just behind u all the time...

but i'll add one more name to increase ur confusion and to decrease my Anger...thats Rashi...another Maa ki Dikri,,,

hv fun in cursing CVs and Tri-Murti of SNS..
[/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxx-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyme

Yippeeeeee m not alone in loathing those horrible females !

and trust...u wont be in future ever.........
we are always here to support each and every member to get rid of this frustration called U-R-K..

Caramelxx

Caramelxx

Caramelxx

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
i think Urmila is more irritating...
her mouth is alwayz open,
 her smile is sooo cheesey,
 her hairstyle makes her head look even bigger than it is,
 her teeth oh no(i'd rather not say)
And to crown it all the person who acts as Urmi has rili bad acting skills, she exaggerates everything!!!Angry
She makes me sick.

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
yaar is forum me koi Plastic surgeon or should i say cosmetic surgeon hai kya...

Mujhe us Urmila ke muh ki Cosmetic surgery karani hai... Ek to Negative role me hai bandi upar se shakal hi Manthra waali hai... ek to karela upar se neem chada...

Kinjal tab bhi ek baar sudhar jaaye par Urmila to bas urmila hai

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
hey guys...please stick to the discussion abt the Character rather than Physical Appearance of the Actor...it does not seem to be good....

sujji0609

Caramelxx

Caramelxx

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hey guys...please stick to the discussion abt the Character rather than Physical Appearance of the Actor...it does not seem to be good....

I'm sorry ...it's just sometime i forget its just a show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top