Dill Mill Gaye

On the Couch -Forever!(updtd.pg-10, 17,19)

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As promised earlier , LT brings you an exclusive interview with the 'forever' jodi, Dr.Arju-Rampa.We even invited a few fans to witness the show, 'On the couch*ouch' where your favourite stars get grilled by our reporter, Jhoota Singh.

JS- "Dear viewers, our guests on the couch*ouch is none other than girls' & boys' 'dil ki dadkan' Dr.Arju & his ever confused lover Dr.Rampa. I welcome both of them on the couch"
Enters Dr.Rampa looking puzzled as ever followed by Arju holding her dupatta.

AR fans- "awwwwww, omg! omg! they look sooo made for each other! No one can ever make them judaa.... AR forever!!!"
SR fans- " urghh... such a big looser! cant he EVER walk around without the dupatta's 'sahara'?? & that woman! she is a w**re!"
Champa fans- "hate Rampa! how could arju lust over a married woman when the beautiful champa was around?its all rampa's fault!"

JS- "welcome to my show, 'on the couch'"

''ouch!" cried Arju as he finds himself sitting on a pin on the couch.

"Arju darling, please look where you are sitting!", said Rampa. "Dont be too excited about the couch.Its not the usual one u are familiar with" she giggled.

JS- "Please make yourself comfortable; err Arju will u stop lying down? Its difficult to ask questions looking at something else other than ur face"

A- "Oh man, its soo hot out here!Would u mind if I removed my shirt?"

AR fans- "omg!omg! just look at him! doesnt he look like a greek god??!! cant take eyes of his chest, abs, waist & arms! look at his tattoos & eyebrows! what a natural beauty, ma.....n!"
SR fans - "how disgusting! why does this guy  need to remove his shirt even in a show like this? look at him; doesnt he remind u of a 'druggy'?.. cheap fellow"
Champa fans- " look at that woman ogling at arju's body!doesn't she have any shame??Its sooo.. embarrassing yaaaaarr"

Continued on pg-10, 17, 19
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😆😆😆
tum kabhi mut sudhurna...hahahah so far so good! 😆😆😆
shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShimzAR4EVER

😆😆😆

tum kabhi mut sudhurna...hahahah so far so good! 😆😆😆

thnx😛
Dont worry ..this will be my 'swan song' in this forum😳
monamine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏😆 I'm def gonna miss u when this forum is closed  Phorever !

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
"Arju darling, please look where you are sitting!", said Rampa. "Dont be too excited about the couch.Its not the usual one u are familiar with" she giggled.
🤣🤣🤣

can't wait for the full picture
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
JS🤗
how many times i should say I LOVE U
fabtastic as usual
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😆😆 i Like the trailer i am so going to miss JS 
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆😆
The fan groups comments are hilarious..😆
Trailer hi super hit hai toh picture....super dooper mega blockbuster hit hoga...
Awesome post!!!
sweet104 thumbnail
now this is called funny!! loved the part of where the diff fans give opinions of Arju taking his shirt of lol!! 😆
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shamil Di Outstanding👍🏼
As shimz said aap kabhi mat sutharna🤣
It was mindblowing🤣Especially the comments by AR , SR and champa fans🤣add Arju and Sidhu fans also🤣I am sure you are gonna rock that too🤣😃
How you write all this stuff which all the dmg forum enjoys whether its AR,SR,ArSh,Armaan,Shilpa or Sid fans all enjoy reading your articles😛
Ye tu trailer tha na jab movie post karogi drop a pm😛