Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Nupur is Aamna.I have written abt Nupur's golden salwar kameez which Aamna has worn in the pic

Heal my heart Part 1

Nupur and Riddhima are sisters who love each other madly.They will do anything for each other.Nupur is a beautiful,traditional,calm and soft girl while Riddhima is a modern girl who is very attractive.She used to cut her hair short before.Now she grows her hair only for Nupur.Riddhima is a college student who stays in the hostel.
When she got holidays she goes home.The house is decorated.Riddhima is surprised.
R:Why is the house decorated like this?
Their father Inder:You forgot?Today is the birthday.
R:Birthday?Today is not dad's birthday.Nupoo's birthday is over.
Their grandmother Tilaka:You fool today is your birthday.
Riddhima is surprised:Oh!I forgot it.
Tilaka and Inder:Happy birthday Ridz.
R:Thank you.Where is Nupoo?
T:She is doing puja for you in the puja room.She has prepared your favourite dishes.
R:Wow!
She runs inside.
I:She remember's Nupoo's birthday.But she does'nt remember her own birthday.
T:You are lucky to have such loving daughters.
Nupur opens her eyes after the prayer.She is surprised to see Riddhima.
N:I did'nt know that you came.Happy birthday.
R:Thank you.I forgot that today is my birthday.
N:You go and pray before our mother's photograph.
R:Ok.
Riddhima loses her control and burts into tears when she sees her mom's photo.Nupur caresses her like a mother:Ridz..please don't cry.Mom will be sad.
Nupur wipes her tears.
Santha;their distant relative comes:Ridz..you came?
Riddhima is shocked to see her.
She mutters to Nupur:Who invited Santha mausi?
Nupur in low voice:She came to know that today is your birthday.So she came here.
S:Today is your birthday.Right?So i came here.
R:You came here to celebrate my birthday or to have food?
N:Ridz..what are you saying?
R:Everyone knows Santha mausi.She goes to the houses where functions take place.Through backbiting and lies she breaks relationships.
Santha gets angry:Stop it.
Inder and Tilaka come there.
S:Inder...Your daughter insulted me though i'm a guest.This family will get destroyed.Your daughters will get separated from each other.They will hate each other.
Her curse pricks Inder's heart.
Riddhima is angry:Get out.
Santha goes away.
I:Why did you speak to her like that?You know Santha's character no?She is poisonous.
R:That's why i shouted at her.I hate her.
N:You should not have spoken to her like that Ridz.Afterall she is elder to you.She was our guest.She would have gone back happily after having food.

Nupur looks gorgeous in her golden salwar kameez.Riddhima is very stunning in her frock.Riddhima cuts the birthday and gives the first piece to Nupur.Nupur feeds her with her favourite kheer.
T:Inder..you should find nice boys for Nupoo and Ridz.
R:No way.Marriage will break our happiness.
I:Nothing like that.After marriage also you both will love each other.
R:But if our husbands don't like it?
Nupur's face becomes dull.
I:Be positive.Nothing like that will happen.
R:Find a boy only for Nupoo.I don't want to get married.I want to complete my studies and stand on my own foot.That's all.
Tilaka shows some boys' photos to nupur:Choose the guy you like.
N:I can't.Only Ridz can select the best for me.
T:We can't wait for Ridz to fix your marriage.So we will choose a guy for you.
Nupur's marriage gets fixed with Prem.They have seen only each other's photos.
Santha mausi who knows Prem's family visits his mom Eshwari.
Eshwari serves her food.
S:I heard that Prem's marriage is fixed.
E:Yes.
S:With whom?
E:You know them i guess.Inder Shah's eldest daughter Nupur.
S:Nupur?
E:Yes.
S:Nupur and her sister Riddhima are gorgeous.But they are fake.
Eshwari is shocked.
S:Prem will get a better girl.
E:Are you sure?
S:Why should i lie?
Eshwari is upset.

Edited by jasminerahul - 01 November 2010 at 2:48am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal60pinky901cute_samrahIqbal Neha1Sumi_162710dazzling_glorymonikaseth-purnima-ronojoy_riaspvd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heal my heart Rajeev Aamna Climax" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
nice start looking for next part..i am addict with your writing pl write soon and pm me.

ronojoy_ria

IF-Sizzlerz

ronojoy_ria

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
hi
the up is nice par kya yeh rajeev aur aamna ka haai i mean ridhima nad nupur so

pinky901

Goldie

pinky901

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
hi dear
nice title.
well character name is nice but pls clarify me who is riddhima n who is nupur. i mean who's the character of aamna.
well the bonding of two sisters are jus fabulous.
love the way they r sharing their sorrows n happiness.its so sweet of dem to think abt each other only n not for one own self.
i really worried abt the curse of santha..she is very very bad.how can she cursed these most beautiful sister like this.
oh so nupur's marriage is in the line.well prem is nice name again i wonder if he is rajeev or someone else...
oh i hope these people do not get trapped by this dirty santha.hope they all will give atleast one chance for this relationship n then judge by their own...hope the love n bonding of sisters will remain be like this in any kind of circumstances..
pls cont so soon dear n ya pls mention the character name who playing which role so dat it become easier for me..
waiting for nex part eagerly..pls cont soon

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
nice start...............is it RA???????????? is mupur played by aamna????? cont soon....................

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Prem will be played by Ejaz Khan.Ashmit is Rajeev

Heal my heart Part 2

Eshwari tells everything to Prem.
P:Did you believe Santha aunty?
E:I don't know.But any mother will lose peace of mind if she hears something bad about her son's finacee.
P:Everyone says that Santha aunty is a liar.She is jealous of others.
E:But i think it's better to drop this proposal.
P:But if it gets cancelled it's an embarassement no?
E:That's ok.But what if after marriage others gossip about your wife?That's worse than this.You are not in love with her.You won't find it difficult to forget her.
P:Ok,your wish.

Prem's younger brother Akash is a college student,but he is very mature.He is upset about cancelling Prem's marriage with Nupur.Because he has heard only good about Nupur.He became sure after seeing her.He had already accepted Nupur as his sister in law.
Inder is very upset about droping this proposal.More than that he is sad about Eshwari's misunderstandings about Nupur.
Though Nupur is upset,she is careful about hiding her remorse in her mind to make others happy.She always preserved a smile in her face.But Riddhima knows how much it affected Nupur.
She goes to Prem's house.She knocks at the door.Akash opens the door.
A:Did'nt you see the calling bell?
R:I saw it.But because of anger i knocked at the door.I felt like breaking down your house.
Akash is not bothered about what she says.His eyes are on her beauty.He feels that her beautiful eyes become brighter when she is angry.
A:Who are you?Why are you so angry?
R:Who are you?
A:I'm Akash.
R:So you are Prem's younger brother?
He smiles:Yes.You know my bro?
R:Yes,i know your brother very well.Where is he?
A:He is in his office.
R:Where is your mom?
A:She has gone to her relative's house.She will be back only after 2 days.You did'nt tell who you are.
R:I'm Riddhima,Inder Shah's youngest daughter,Nupur's younger sister.
Akash is shocked.
R:I want to tell you that our family is much better than your family.Our upbringing is that good.If you want to understand it you need to have a heart.Your family lacks it.Nupur is the most wonderful girl in our place.But what did your mother say about her?I will forget if anyone says bad about me.But if anyone says rubbish about Nupur i will not tolerate it.Your bro made my sister cry.So your brother will never get a good proposal.
Her eyes are welled up with tears.She goes away with anger.

Riddhima has caught Akash's heart in the first meeting itself.Her boldness,face expression,dressing and eyes attract him a lot.
He thinks:If Prem bhaiyya had married Nupur i could have gotten a chance to get closer to Riddhima.She would not have hated me like this.

Nupur is shocked when she hears about Riddhima shouting at Akash.
N:You should not have done that Ridz.
R:How can i leave them alone?They hurt you a lot.
N:I'm not hurt.They are not wrong.THey just believed what they heard.So you please apologize to them.
Riddhima thinks about it seriously.

Eshwari sees Riddhima at the verandah.
E:Who are you?
Akash comes:Mom,this is Riddhima.
E:Oh!Since you were not there for the fixing ceremony of Prem and Nupur i could'nt see you.So i did'nt recognise you.I heard that you came and shouted.I'm cultured.So i'm not replying.If you are like this,how will be your sister?
She goes inside.Riddhima is angry.
Akash wants to invite her inside,but he lacks courage.
R:Your mom's culture!My foot!I came to apologize only because of Nupur.Nobody has the patience to listen to me.Nupur is foolish to think that you all are very nice.
She goes away.Akash pities Nupur.

Nupur's voice is very sweet.But she has'nt learnt music.But now she is wishing to learn music.They search for a music teacher.

Riddhima's hostel room mate Chanda loves music.Her father was a great musician.But because of a disease his music career got destroyed.Her brother Ashmit takes music class.Riddhima wants Ashmit to come to teach Nupur.Finally Ashmit comes to their house as Nupur's music teacher.
The flower garden,it's beauty and the fragrance of flowers give him freshness.
Tilaka calls Nupur:Nupooooooooooo
Nupur comes in a simple green salwar Kameez.Ashmit looks at her.
T:This is Ashmit.Your music sir.
N:Namaste!
A:Namaste!

Edited by jasminerahul - 23 October 2010 at 10:21am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal60cute_samrahgolu_1677Iqbal Neha1Sumi_162710ronojoy_ria-purnima-monikasethspvd

ronojoy_ria

IF-Sizzlerz

ronojoy_ria

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hi Smile
the up is really goodSmileSmileSmileSmile
so prem broks the marriage with nupur CryCryCryCryCry
due to this broke off riddhima aur akash dono he dukhe hote haai OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
riddhema really loves her sisBig smileBig smile woh toh prem ke ghar jaate haai aur waha jaake aache khashe sunna dete haaiBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
par nupur ko bura laagte haai riddhema ke is bartav dekh she sent her to apolojice for her behaviour but yeh eshwari really i hate herAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
ab dekhte haai kya hota haai aage
plz cont soon and pm me

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
oh my................ Raj is a music teacher???????????? wow.................cont soon.....................

Post Reply New Post

Go to top