Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay, Piya & Mishoo : Hypnozia

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay, Piya  & Mishoo  : Hypnozia

Hi!

Okay , I am not a Twilight fan. I could never stand Eddy and Bellu . Jacob was always my hero , so I guess I don't relate Pyaar Ki…. to Twilight at all.

This show has hell lot of flaws ( which includes snowfall in sunlight , bad dialogues , patchy art direction, tacky dresses of the supposed fashionista ….oops… blunderista T and well, a few more) but at the same time good casting and good characterizations like those of  Mishoo, Piyoo , Abhay and Kabir alongwith some good moments make the serial worth giving a chance at least. Anyway , back to why am here.

First , Abhay is good in what he does – it is easy to fall like a dead pin for him and then , fear your life at the same time. Quintessentially handsome , a dark mind , a hollow heart , cold-blooded and yeah , a vampire ( BTW , the blood in those silver glasses reminded me of the Salavatore brothers in my siggy , hell, yeah , they are vampires too) ….he is exactly the stuff that Forbidden Fruits are made of. So, no big deal if all those girls were watching him with hanging jaws. I liked him in today's episode . The actor keeps Abhay understated yet dangerous and fatally attractive , so we can look forward to uncovering of his layers. Vivaan has got his biggest break and am loving what he is doing with Abhay TILL NOW.

Anyway , my another  fave part apart from revelation of Mr.Dobzie as Piyoo's Dad  ( which should have been better structured ) was the entire Mishoo-Piyoo-Ruhi- Abhay part . It was cute and hilarious how Piyoo was dreaming of her knight in shining armour and Misha was making a cartoon film out of it and getting Piya a boy tracker. Ruhi is dumb but she is nice , so I like her. And yes, Abhay's entry sealed it. It was a CLICH entry but Vivaan carried it well….

The precap is cool. Abhay is so unaffected by her and Piyoo is a gone case already. Sigh!

Piya recognized Abhay…. If that is not a connection, what is?

P.S- BTW, two small words to the creatives….

1. Vampires need NOT stick to black. They can wear normal colours. They do in the fictitious world at least. You can ask the Sexy Salvatores.

2. Piya has come to know that Pancchi and Mishoo are her sisters. So, her normal convo with Misha over the Hypnotic Superhero was out of place . Jo likhte ho , uska aftermath bhi yaad rakho yaar.Piyoo should have reacted.

DROOL-O-METER= Abhay has the sexiest jawline ever. Strange. Damon, Edward and Stefan have amazing cheekbones and jawlines as well....lol.😆

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow i like always love urs post nitz
b/w this make me laugh
 1. Vampires need NOT stick to black. They can wear normal colours. They do in the fictitious world at least. You can ask the Sexy Salvatores

abt abhay no words me totally fida over him 😍

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -fsn-

wow i like always love urs post nitz
b/w this make me laugh
 1. Vampires need NOT stick to black. They can wear normal colours. They do in the fictitious world at least. You can ask the Sexy Salvatores

abt abhay no words me totally fida over him 😍

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I found you again within this janam!🤗

Thank you. So, we get more colours on Abhay and clan? We should.

Abhay  is well SEXILICIOUS!😉

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ive not watche dthe episode.
I did watch the second and third episodes..Somehow the picturisation ticked me off.. The motor cycle ride to misha's house... seemed like something you would see from film's in the 70ths...

Probably will catch up on the rest over the weekend.

Anyway Its so nice to see and read your take. So stopped by to comment,
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pocokins🤗

Gr8 post!!!

Abhay did make a typical entry today and he is drool worthy!!!

Hope to read more of ur posts in this forum!!
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pocsy 🤗, didn't see it today. But I love Tracker, she's a bimbo, but in a cute way. 😆  Misha is my favorite of course, but she's Piya's sis ? Wow. That's unexpected. I hope that angle is handled well, but from what you wrote about Misha-Piya's interaction later, it doesn't seem so. And Abhay seems to have an Edward kinda entry-but as long he carried it off well, its all good.

And yeah, Jacob. Hell yeah !! 😆

Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what u saYing yaar the normal convo btw pia and misha was the only savior for me yaar i am damn annoyed at this damn typical c***ched suateli bahen sauteli beti track of ekta yaar and now that she has already done this i want her to just deal with differently ATLEAST TRY TO i dont want her showing misha and misha's family hating pia and am glad that pia wasnt uncomfortable with misha after the truth was revealed so thats one silver lining oh ekta i just hope u can deal witht his differently DO NOT JUST DO NOT SHOW MISHA HATING PIA that girl misha is too full of love life hope to hate any damned one if u show her hating pia her whole freaking character wld be defeated and u need to know we r freaking loving lovinggggggggggggggggggggg misha like this she is one of the biggest spark of the show we just dont her char being ruined and misha pia's beautiful bond being affected coz of this unwated unneeded twist
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prejudiced

Ive not watche dthe episode.

I did watch the second and third episodes..Somehow the picturisation ticked me off.. The motor cycle ride to misha's house... seemed like something you would see from film's in the 70ths...

Probably will catch up on the rest over the weekend.

Anyway Its so nice to see and read your take. So stopped by to comment,

Yeah, sweetz. The picturization for those scenes was pretty patchy and the creatives and editors should have been hung upside down for letting that go on air.😆...... i watch it for Mishoo, Piya and Abhay. Kabir , maybe i like him, maybe i don't. 😉
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poco. Great to see you here !

I agree about the flaws - way too many. The show has horrible editing, pathetic special effects which just spoil the entire scenes. They are just huh ?!?! And T - don't even get me started on her. She is a fashion disaster and she's really annoying. And Madhura really needs to improve a lot.

I have so far loved all the characters - Kabir, Piya, Misha and Abhay - well we really haven't seen much of him. But I think I'll like him, I have liked him so far. I am really liking Vivian - at least whatever little I have seen till now. His entry was drool worthy 😍.

I agree. Today her sudden conversation to Misha about "that guy" was so out of place. And I was also hoping for a better execution of the Piya and Mr.Dorial scene. But I loved the precap. And I am sure after sometime he will start wearing colours - well he eventually should.

And Jacob, yesshhhhh !!!! 😳😃
Edited by 211su - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Leah1

Pocokins🤗

Gr8 post!!!

Abhay did make a typical entry today and he is drool worthy!!!

Hope to read more of ur posts in this forum!!

Thank you, Leahoo.😳

Abhay's entry was typical but Vivaan alone made it droolworthy. He is a beefcake , he knows it and he carried Abhay well.😉