Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

God. I am so nervous. Really. Like, I have never been this nervous before in my life.

Here I am, standing in front of the college gate, a rusted old fence cornering a field which stretches as far as you can see, a big red building desperately in need of painting but concretely standing out, the old rustiness giving a shade of gleam and self pride to the whole atmosphere. The Dehradun college. Been here for over 35 years. Still as famous as ever.

I crossed the gate and ask a student the way to the principal room. I can't roam inside with two big bags in my hand, can I? So many different people, with different skin colours, and different accents roaming around everywhere. Many people from foreign come to study here and now I am a part of it. I am over the ninth cloud. Something I can't even express.

I take the stairs two at a time and take a left towards the office. Okay, now it's in front of me ' THE HEADTEACHER'S ROOM.

I was about to knock when I noticed someone in there with the headteacher. Brown hair, brown eyes. Sounds pretty normal,  I know. But there was something in them that made me look again and my heart do a double flip. Those eyes weren't just any eyes, but big brown eyes with a shade that any girl can happily drown in.

As I knocked, he turned toward me. Those brown eyes gazing in my own. And for a moment, I just froze. I couldn't move. There he was - the most beautiful guy I have ever seen in my life - standing right in front of me, looking at me with a 'huh?' expression and a frown. Oh man.

'I am sorry, Did I disturb you?' I said. Words coming out too quickly to make sense. His eyebrow lifted a inch higher. I took  a deep breath and tried again.

I turned to the old grey haired guy sitting at the desk. Headteacher.  'Did I disturb you two?' I cast a sideway glance at the brown eyed  guy, who was still there, curiously looking at me.

''No. I am assuming you must be Pia Jaiswal? The schlorship student?' He smiled.

''Yeah.'' I smiled back. ''I am looking for  a place to stay in the hostel, and to keep those ''' I pointed at the suitcases.

''Oh yeah sure''. He asked for me to wait a second while he made the calls to the hostel.

I looked at the guy again. He was still looking at me. The gaze so strong I felt my knees giving in. I couldn't even muster the energy to turn away. He was right there. As if he never noticed my hesitation, looking at me, staring -. ''Pia?'' I jerked back and turned to the headmaster as I heard his voice.

''Yes. Yes sir.'' I nodded.

''I have made the calls. You can have the room number 312. Go outside, take a right in front of the fence, and a short 5 minute walk through the forest leads you to the hostel.''

I nodded my thanks and started to leave. But before I left, I looked again at the guy. He had turned back to the headmaster, muttering something so fast I couldn't understand. He almost looked angry.

I stopped outside the door and tried to pick out some words.

That guy's voice.''She can't..'' Silence. ''Forest. It's dangerous''. Silence.  Headteacher's voice ''Morning.'' Silence. I heard footsteps and immediately jerked away behind the door. The guy came out and stomped about angrily.

END OF PART 1.

Please let me know if you like it. :) Press the 'like' button or comment! :)

PS - We are allowed to open FFs here, right? :)

INDEX

Part 1 - page 1.

Part 2 - page 3. 

Part 3 - page 5 

Part 4 - Page 9

Part 5 - Page 11

Part 6 - Page 13

Part 7 - Page 14

Part 8 - page 16

Part 9 - page 17

Part 10 - page 18

Part 11 - page 19

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 18 November 2010 at 10:04am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

chetchouitzurfanuniverse28scarce05san1989EdwardbellapallavisarkarMavi18rukhsana1995dmg_roks_antarakasucrazyscorpio95Nirjhor105-Blossy-NishitaraoAdditi_sjfanprcnska7eelatopsyturvy23..-..Riya..-..shruthiRNandini25-naina-Arushi.IndefiniteLOVEradt-Hiralious--bornalee-..Armaania..ArushiBS-Priti11--Fatima-music_l0ver036indian_beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love's never too easy UPDATED Pg 19 - 18/11" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Wow Akanksha werent we discussing about opening a FF 10 minutes before?And tumne itne jaldi concept bhi soch liya wow.
And I msut say amazing chapter , loved it completely , I am sure the guy gonna be abhay , I wanna see KaPi entry also , please KaPi ka entry jaldi laana.

And post the link of your ff to media centre so that it gets added there.
And add me to your pm list.
And haan jaldi update karna FF ki.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBSAkankshaa.

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Wow Akanksha werent we discussing about opening a FF 10 minutes before?And tumne itne jaldi concept bhi soch liya wow.
And I msut say amazing chapter , loved it completely , I am sure the guy gonna be abhay , I wanna see KaPi entry also , please KaPi ka entry jaldi laana.

And post the link of your ff to media centre so that it gets added there.
And add me to your pm list.
And haan jaldi update karna FF ki.

Lol, haan haan I am very fast, you see. Jaldi jaldi khatam bhi kar daala! LOL
Hmm.. suspense rakhna seekho! :P And don't worry, Kabir next chapter mein aayega.. ! :D

Okay.. thanks hun! Hug
Sure sure :D
And.. alrighty! :)

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
nice startin........do continue n plzzzzzzzzzz pm me....... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bornalee-

Thanks Bornalee! Hug

Yeah I will, dont worry! :)

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Thanks Bornalee! Hug

oh thanx.Hug..btw m bandanaBig smile

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Thanks Bornalee! Hug

oh thanx.Hug..btw m bandanaBig smile

Oh okay! Akanksha here! :) U a AbhIya fan or KaPi or both? :)

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
awesome blossom start
plz add me in to ur pm list
n do continue it soon

Sanu.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.