Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Caramelxx

Caramelxx

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Sadhli... although i would love to believe all your interpretationsCry but today after seeing the episode  i felt he didn't want to be humiliated in front of everyone because of GopiOuchCry...  as he knows that when she sees him... she gets frightened...  and in her fear she will drop dandiyas rather than performing with himOuch Ahem is bound to have a guilt for leaving his mom in the lurch when she truly needed himConfused..... but then maybe this scene has been brought about to make Koki realise that her daughter in law Gopi thinks more about her than her own sonShocked....  i also feel optimistic that Ahem will come back and there will be a GoHem dandiyaDay Dreaming..... you know what am confused myselfConfused

i feel for Gopi to perform relaxed ... someone should come as a partner with whom she shares a comfort zoneOuch...  and who better than Jigar can do it.Smile... he will not only help out Gopi Tonguewith his practice but will manage to shatter all U & R hopes.LOL..  or better she'll perform alone...Smile
U r right, Gopi cares more about Kokila, I seriousli can't bliv he said no to his mom, he walked out on his own family when they needed him mostOuch... I feel rili bad for GopiCry and i'm disappointed in AhemAngry...i hope he comes back on monday.... fingers crossed.

Edited by Caramelxx - 22 October 2010 at 12:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Doubt on Aham, help me (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
well dear as i always says ahem is really impossible u can't predict any thing about him  waise i really dnt think that gopi's impact bothers him and u never  know k woh stage pe bhi a dhamke apni ma ke liye and modi parivaar ki  izzat and all  u know

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp-tellyaddict-

OriginalBarbie

OriginalBarbie

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I agree with you...ahem has to be the most arrogant and selfish character on this show right now...i practicaly wanted to go through the tv screen and strangle the idiot for leavin poor gopi like that and watch koki feel helpless for the 1st timeOuch  

i want gopi 2perfom on her own now, but like yu mentioned jigar might perform with her and they would win the competition, then i want to see urmilas and rashis facesAngryAngry  but most importantly i want to see AHEMS face!! hopefuly it will get through 2his thick skull that gopi is able 2 stand on her own and take responsibilty and he aint responsible for itBig smile.

Originally posted by sujji0609

Sadhli... although i would love to believe all your interpretationsCry but today after seeing the episode  i felt he didn't want to be humiliated in front of everyone because of GopiOuchCry...  as he knows that when she sees him... she gets frightened...  and in her fear she will drop dandiyas rather than performing with himOuch Ahem is bound to have a guilt for leaving his mom in the lurch when she truly needed himConfused..... but then maybe this scene has been brought about to make Koki realise that her daughter in law Gopi thinks more about her than her own sonShocked....  i also feel optimistic that Ahem will come back and there will be a GoHem dandiyaDay Dreaming..... you know what am confused myselfConfused

i feel for Gopi to perform relaxed ... someone should come as a partner with whom she shares a comfort zoneOuch...  and who better than Jigar can do it.Smile... he will not only help out Gopi Tonguewith his practice but will manage to shatter all U & R hopes.LOL..  or better she'll perform alone...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top