Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
this is called complete addiction, m in ofc bt nt working, read update n now opening posts n polls. So here is my most confusing post, help me in clearing my doubt.

So after reading update my doubt on Aham n his feelings 4 gopi has increased a lot.

As we all know Aham is Koki ka dikra n cn do anything, i mean anything thats y he got ready to marry a gal of her choice forgetting his love, bt wt happened today?

Why Koki ka ladla dint melt seeing her in tears?

Why modi khandaan ka responsible son refused to dance with his Un-Wife?

Why he gave more importance to his anger 4 gopi than mom's request n family's pride?

Why he left the spot instead of being there n njoying humiliated gopi?

My interpretion-
Does this mean that he feels that he cnt control himself in front of gopi?

Does this mean Aham cnt face gopi and his beauty?

Does this show Gopi has bigges impact on Aham tham maa nd family?

So how abt u all? Do u agree with me or nt? If yes than how much?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m001CaramelxxShell16saomomNihira-fansujji0609-.Aphrodite.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Doubt on Aham, help me" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonstruck

moonstruck

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Is it Sadhli?

Have you watched friday's epi...i.e today's and this has happened or are you referring to thursday's episode? Confused

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Sadhli, few days back I said that my blood group is 'B -ve' and unfortunately it still is the same Confused
I can't read between the lines as you do. Unless Ahem declares in newspaper that he loves Gopi , publically apologises to her, grovels at her feet, begs her pardon and becomes a total 'majnu', I will not accept that he has any feelings for her. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2tvOriginalBarbiesujji0609-tellyaddict-

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Sadhli... although i would love to believe all your interpretationsCry but today after seeing the episode  i felt he didn't want to be humiliated in front of everyone because of GopiOuchCry...  as he knows that when she sees him... she gets frightened...  and in her fear she will drop dandiyas rather than performing with himOuch Ahem is bound to have a guilt for leaving his mom in the lurch when she truly needed himConfused..... but then maybe this scene has been brought about to make Koki realise that her daughter in law Gopi thinks more about her than her own sonShocked....  i also feel optimistic that Ahem will come back and there will be a GoHem dandiyaDay Dreaming..... you know what am confused myselfConfused

i feel for Gopi to perform relaxed ... someone should come as a partner with whom she shares a comfort zoneOuch...  and who better than Jigar can do it.Smile... he will not only help out Gopi Tonguewith his practice but will manage to shatter all U & R hopes.LOL..  or better she'll perform alone...Smile

Edited by sujji0609 - 22 October 2010 at 9:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpaddicted2tvCaramelxxNihira-fan-tellyaddict-

evad

IF-Dazzler

evad

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I think he's fighting himself @ the mnt,he's got Gopi under his skin best way to do to keep her @ arm lengh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelxxNihira-fansaomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evad

I think he's fighting himself @ the mnt,he's got Gopi under his skin best way to do to keep her @ arm lengh

loved ur best way @evad, hope cvs implement it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxx

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I dont think Aham has any feeling for anyone. He can't feel for his mom then how can we expect anything for anyone else...even Gopi??? I think He is heartless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp-tellyaddict-

addicted2tv

addicted2tv

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

Sadhli, few days back I said that my blood group is 'B -ve' and unfortunately it still is the same Confused
I can't read between the lines as you do. Unless Ahem declares in newspaper that he loves Gopi , publically apologises to her, grovels at her feet, begs her pardon and becomes a total 'majnu', I will not accept that he has any feelings for her. Ouch

same with me dear....i dont think so he has any feelings or is running away from her beauty...if he had some feelings and they had shown this earlier i would love to think it this way...but not now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top