Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Who will be Gopi's dance partner? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

^^^awesome post dear,beyond words.
Another creative writer in the crew, u are superb. Keep writing.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will be Gopi's dance partner? (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bubbly@12

bubbly@12

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

Thank you for applauding my ideas!

yes, I know that Aham also has a responsibility, however, I would so like Gopi to take Durga maa or Kali maa's avatar on him in front of the modis in MM if she did the dandiya alone. Picture the following scene with a more confident Gopi:

Gopi telling Aham of his flaws in a strong firm voice: Whether you accept it or not, that's your issue. However, in the eyes of law we are considered to be a legally married couple. Furthermore, you brought me in this house, hence it's YOUR responsibility to ensure that I am well-treated. I didn't come here on my own just in case you happen to have partial amnesia. As for keeping the Modi family prestige, I have always done my best. Why don't you ask Kinjal ben on why she is hell bent on runining the family prestige. Additionally, just because you're educated, it does not make you a better person Aham ji. The one who has false "aham" is the one who will fall hardest. We all have flaws, hence it's both a husband and wife duty to help each other overcome their flaws. And what did you do? You discarded me as some used tissue.

To Hetal: You are a sweet motherly figure, but it seems that you always held a partialiaty. When Rashi broke her fast you did not say anything much. However, when everyone thought I broke my fast, you gave me the silent treatment, and snubbed me. Why did that happen? yes you asked for forgiveness, but did you do in the first place? Simply because Rashi your bahu. Even to this day when she makes mistakes, you're always covering up.

Turning back to a shocked Aham: Yes, I had not broken my fast. However, your cruelty can break anyone down. And if you don't believe me, ask Maa ji. She was the one who found me unconscious.

To Kinjal- With the attitude that you have, you will be crying later in life, mark my words. Just because I'm the bahu of this house, does not give you the right to talk in an impolite manner to me. After marriage hwo would you like it if someone barks at you the way you do to me? Tameez saas seekhayegi tab thappar maar kar.

To Rashi- And finally you Rashi "ben", who instead of being a sister, has being an enemy of the worst kind to me. **Gopi starts narrating all the injustices** You who don't even know the difference between chana daal and arhar daal, is the one handling home responsibilities. Good very good. Tell me, how much more are you going to have your saas and me cover up for you? You should be ashamed of yourself, but oops I forgot, you have no shame.

awesome yaar....u vented out all ur frustations through Gopi....simply superb

but if Aham is not Gopi's dance partner then there's no point in watching this show anymore bcoz then i'll lose my 0.0000001% faith on the cv'sAngry

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubbly@12

awesome yaar....u vented out all ur frustations through Gopi....simply superb

but if Aham is not Gopi's dance partner then there's no point in watching this show anymore bcoz then i'll lose my 0.0000001% faith on the cv'sAngry

You still have faith on CVs? LOL I lost mine long time ago!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly@12

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Seeing today's  episode...I will go for second option.......

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i m agree with ur fst point , aham will come to join her  in dance......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top