Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Who will be Gopi's dance partner?

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
So the question of teh week is who will be Gopi's dance partner?

I have two options in mind:

1. Gopi's so called husband in name only Aham- He will come to dance to just keep the Modi family pride intact.

2. Lord Krishna's statue: Well in raas-leela many gopis danced with Krishna. So now our Gopi being the homely religious girl that she is, will bring Lord Krishna's statue and pay hommage to the Lord himself. I say go for it Gopi, win that competition ("chhoti ungli par nachaayegi, she's the small town girl!"), show it to everyone that you are able to achieve things on your own, flop Urmi & Rashi ben's idiotic plans, and at the same time it will be a slap on that so called husband of yours! Sorry ppl, I know you all like Aham, but with a husband like that, I won't stay docile. I'd show him a thing or two!

Edited by Hot_Indo_Chilly - 22 October 2010 at 8:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyshmuupiemonalidpevadNihira-fanroseflower_07sujji0609

addicted2tv Senior Member
addicted2tv
addicted2tv

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

So the question of teh week is who will be Gopi's dance partner?

I have two options in mind:

1. Gopi's so called husband in name only Aham- He will come to dance to just keep the Modi family pride intact.

2. Lord Krishna's statue: Well in raas-leela many gopis danced with Krishna. So now our Gopi being the homely religious girl that she is, will bring Lord Krishna's statue and pay hommage to the Lord himself. I say go for it Gopi, win that competition ("chhoti ungli par nachaayegi, she's the small town girl!"), show it to everyone that you are able to achieve things on your own, flop Urmi & Rashi ben's idiotic plans, and at the same time it will be a slap on that so called husband of yours! Sorry ppl, I know you all like Aham, but with a husband like that, I won't stay docile. I'd show him a thing or two!

wow the second idea looks soo intresting....quite Gopi like...that is possible

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609-tellyaddict-

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
BOTH UR OPTIONS ARE GREAT.
but i would definitely prefer aham to return and dance with gopi bcoz its not only gopi's responsibility but aham's too to keep the pride of modi family
monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I would much prefer the second option to first. Ahem should NOT be allowed near Gopi EVER again. Angry
Sorry friends, just can't get his heartless stone-face out of my head.
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Second option is just awesome, i'd love to see gopi dancing with krishna statue bt being GoHam fan m stil rooting 4 Aham to come n rescue gopi n khandaan ki izzat.

And welcome to the forum, hope u'l hv fun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
i just want gohem dancing no matte what
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I really love your 2nd option... seeing the way Ahem behaved today i have a feeling he won't come back and not only in SBS & U Me or Tv they show Koki praising Gopi alone not Ahem...
Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Thank you for applauding my ideas!

yes, I know that Aham also has a responsibility, however, I would so like Gopi to take Durga maa or Kali maa's avatar on him in front of the modis in MM if she did the dandiya alone. Picture the following scene with a more confident Gopi:

Gopi telling Aham of his flaws in a strong firm voice: Whether you accept it or not, that's your issue. However, in the eyes of law we are considered to be a legally married couple. Furthermore, you brought me in this house, hence it's YOUR responsibility to ensure that I am well-treated. I didn't come here on my own just in case you happen to have partial amnesia. As for keeping the Modi family prestige, I have always done my best. Why don't you ask Kinjal ben on why she is hell bent on runining the family prestige. Additionally, just because you're educated, it does not make you a better person Aham ji. The one who has false "aham" is the one who will fall hardest. We all have flaws, hence it's both a husband and wife duty to help each other overcome their flaws. And what did you do? You discarded me as some used tissue.

To Hetal: You are a sweet motherly figure, but it seems that you always held a partialiaty. When Rashi broke her fast you did not say anything much. However, when everyone thought I broke my fast, you gave me the silent treatment, and snubbed me. Why did that happen? yes you asked for forgiveness, but did you do in the first place? Simply because Rashi your bahu. Even to this day when she makes mistakes, you're always covering up.

Turning back to a shocked Aham: Yes, I had not broken my fast. However, your cruelty can break anyone down. And if you don't believe me, ask Maa ji. She was the one who found me unconscious.

To Kinjal- With the attitude that you have, you will be crying later in life, mark my words. Just because I'm the bahu of this house, does not give you the right to talk in an impolite manner to me. After marriage hwo would you like it if someone barks at you the way you do to me? Tameez saas seekhayegi tab thappar maar kar.

To Rashi- And finally you Rashi "ben", who instead of being a sister, has being an enemy of the worst kind to me. **Gopi starts narrating all the injustices** You who don't even know the difference between chana daal and arhar daal, is the one handling home responsibilities. Good very good. Tell me, how much more are you going to have your saas and me cover up for you? You should be ashamed of yourself, but oops I forgot, you have no shame.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly@12sujji0609tina_1234

Go to top