Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

deejagi

IF-Dazzler

deejagi

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Aham was RUDEST,STONEHEARTED today. He dint follow wt his dearest mooomy asked him to do, n m crying 4 gopi. The gal became scapegoat 4 modi khandaan ki man maryada pratishtha.
She became sandwich between maa, khandaan n maa ka dikra.

CVs plz show us a silver lining into Gopi's dark n sad life. We are cying with her cnt see her in pain n suffering.

Hi, Don't cry, our Gopi has always drown till her neck and will escape with the victory.Even now I have a strong feeling that she will win this difficulty also. I  for sure believe that despite refusing his mother's words to dance, Ahem will not run away, he will enter the stage and will dance and they will come out as the winners of Dandiya. Why didn't you concentrated on Rashi's mom's words. She said Good hearted people people's prayers always be heard  by GOD. I have faith in Kokila and her  family's prayers and also our pyari Gopi's. So please control yourself and wait and watch the Dandiya which our Gohem perform

Jaya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone wanna cry with me (Page 7)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Jaya, this forum nd every ones word give me much needed relief. Nd i do agree completely that gopi always rose like a star after overcoming each n every odd situation.
This time m hoping just like u that Aham wil come just at the last moment to save khandaan ki izzat n pyari gopi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
yup agree coz it's too much of Gopi's rona dhona.... poor gal now plz CV's it's time to plan something good for her....!!!!........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

loveanime

IF-Dazzler

loveanime

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Funny how different forums think. Comparing Pratigya and Gopi. Please don't be offended. 

Here Gopi is tooooooooooooo extraordinarily good, tooooooooo perfect for any man, and that is what we hate about her. We want her to be more human, be real and have flaws, rage and storm when abused. Show jealousy, anger, selfishness, but nothing she got no negative feeling, she is pure diamond. This is so unreal, because she is too perfect and it breaks our heart when she suffers and we despise her for it because she can never be happy. 

I was in the Pratigya forum and there members hate Pratigya because she is not good as Gopi. In Pratigya serial, Pratigya is more real and not perfect like Gopi. But members there complain that she is not good enough woman to be a wife, daughter, sister or a bahu. Pratigya has guts, Gopi has no guts. But it is Pratigya's guts that certain viewers don't like, they feel a woman should follow her husband and not have a mind of her own, because her views clashes with her husband which makes him look bad. Pratigya loves for the right reasons, and she understands her husband's flaws and is not blinded by them. She tries to make him a better man by standing against him when he is wrong, and for him when he is right. Unfortunately here we don't know yet why Gopi loves Aham, other than out of duty, which is not true love. Aham has many faults, but Gopi sees him like God that cant be love. Gopi is scared of Aham, how can you love a man you are are scared of. Pratigya is not scared of her husband even when he was abusing her physically and emotionally, she stands shoulder to shoulder to him can look him in the eye and that is why they are equals and that is why her love is genuine. In a true relationship two people are equals, Gopi and Aham are not equals. Aham considers Gopi a bug to be squashed without any pity, and Gopi considers Aham a devta because he is her pati parmeshwar. Krishna is Pratigya's Pati just pati not parmeshwar. Aham and Gopi will never be where Krishna and Pratigya are until Aham sees Gopi as his equal, and Gopi stop preaching Aham, your husband has many faults, to be his true partner you need to help him when he is faltering not fall at his feet. Pratigya and Gopi should trade places. 

I hope this is not against IF rules to compare two leads of two shows. If it is I apologize. I am sorry, I hope I didn't offend anyone I just found it absolutely fascinating that two shows, with two different types of woman, two sets of audience want the opposite qualities in lead. 

In my personal view Pratigya is good the way she is. But Gopi needs to take lessons from Pratigya. 

Edited by loveanime - 24 October 2010 at 5:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyasaomomShell16

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
loveanime,

Amazing comparison.  I watch Pratigya too and love her character and her flaws.  The fights the lead couple have are wonderful becuase they are a match of equals. 

The background of the two girls are so different and that is what has forged their personality. 

Here we have Gopi, her background is that of a motherless, fatherless, love starved girl who is seeking love so desperately that she will do anything to make others happy because that is all she knows.

Pratigya is strong because she had the unconditional love of both parents.  They  taught her what is right and wrong.  They educated her and respected her and allowed her to express her thoughts.

What is interesting about Pratigya is the great relationship she has with her father.  Research shows that in addition to having all the nurturing from a mother, having a good and healthy relationship with our father is equally important.  It is the relationship with the father  that makes us strong, gives us self confidence and is a huge part of having a backbone.

Saying all that it doesn't mean you cant be strong without a father but Pratigya has had it much easier because of her back ground. 

Poor Gopi that is why we love her so much on the forum hoping to make up for what she missed.

Love the forum which allows us to love and hate and express ourselves about such great and diverse characters! 

Edited by lovtv - 24 October 2010 at 5:38am

saomomloveanime-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
@loveanime....
thanx  for breaking ur silence and posting ur views in this Unique way of Comparison. I saw ur like on many posts but always thought the reason of ur not replying but chalo at last another silent member came with her views. So thanx again for this.

And abt ur comparison between Pratigya and Gopi, I dont think this is in any way vilolation of IF COC as constructive comparison is always welcome and gives other members a different perspective to think.

Next Pratigya vs Gopi, both of them are completely different personalities just like North Pole and South Pole, and the reason for their character lies in their upbringing.

In case of Pratigya, she had a her family, her father as a Support System. Who always taught her to fight against wrong, infused the confidence in her that u are always right and if by any chance someone points u even when u are right i'll be there for u.

Gopi was an orphan, never had anyone to tell her that u are always right and we are always with u in each and every of ur decisions. If u'll be in trouble u'll find us just behind u with stretched arms. But she was always got pointed for being right, correct, for doing her duties, for being silent.

Pratigya had guts coz her guts were always Supported and boosted by her father. she always saw a positive consequences of her guts.

But for Gopi she had guts (when we saw her saying that Snakes should not be given milk) but her guts were always forced to not to be shown, she was never felt the importance of her hidden guts, no one was there to boost her moral to show her guts. Instead of that She was always got bossed and bullied by for her lil bit of guts, so can she believe that her guts can have anything good for her.

there is a saying in that If a Lie is repeated 100times then its believed to be a truth. and this is the case with Gopi. Her Mami n Rashi forced her to believe that she is nothing, she does not have any quality, she does not have any right to ask for anything from anyone and only have to do her duties.

So what ever Gopi and Pratigya are right now no one is responsible except their Childhood and their Upbringing (and CVs as well).

Hope i dint loose the track of the Discussion while writing this much long reply. and no offence to anyone as i just tried to describe the reson of Why gopi is like this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomloveanimeupasana.diyaShell16

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Excellent reply Sadhli,

You're right another difference is the support ... What ever Pratigya does her husband always supports and loves her.  Even when he disagrees with her, he supports her in public and fights in private.

Gopi has never had that....even when she is strong, brave and does things to help and save people she is yelled at or called stupid.

You're both so right regarding believing the lie.  In psychology there is a concept of  the self full filling prophecy.  You tell a child or anyone they are stupid even when they are the brightest person on earth.  Pretty soon they start behaving like they are stupid or in school get marks like they are stupid!  

Very interesting comparison! 

Edited by lovtv - 24 October 2010 at 7:14am

upasana.diyasaomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
thanx shelly.....
i just tried to give the reason of Gopi's situation as she does not have anything that can be called as her own, neither any person nor anyone's love. So what ever she is, thst just coz its her life style n her Lack of Confidence made her so.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyaShell16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top