Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@ Taral ... your scene is lovely ... Gopi starts danceing alone and then .... her Krishna comes and joins her !!!!

Wonder if the CVs have the brains to come up with something like this !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyasujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone wanna cry with me (Page 6)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by upasana.diya

Wow... you guys are wonderful...

I'll surely go through them Sadhli...
Thanks for letting me know....

And a big applause to all the wonderful writers...

Luv u guys

anytime dear............frankly m so surprised to see u here and after so many months,,(cant even remember when we last talked..)..
but nice to meet u here.......

I know...Cry... but its nice to be back.... and to see you in such good spirits...
BVD was killing me... so took a real big break...hahahahah...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
.:|:. SNS Gup-Shup Corner#3 .:|:.

ups be here...we can talk more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

@ Taral ... your scene is lovely ... Gopi starts danceing alone and then .... her Krishna comes and joins her !!!!

Wonder if the CVs have the brains to come up with something like this !!!

@Bold - Rusha, aise sawal nahi karte jinka jawab na hoEmbarrassedWink

Gopi, girl its high time you became assertive... bhale hi pati saath na de par saas ki baat maan aur teri saas aisi hai ki har saas me tera saath degi (Conditions apply... like no rashi's saajishe around)

Aur waise is Raashi ki problem kya hai yaar... agar main rashi ki jagah hoti, to chabiyan Gopi ya Koki ko pakdaake aaraam karti

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

If ... IF .... the CVs let Gopi down once again on monday .... it's curtains for them ... I will hunt them down and ........ God knows what I'll do !!! .... am not normally a violent person .... but the CVs here are testing the limits of our patience and good nature !!!! Angry

Count me in if you need a handWink.... we are giving the whole weekend to CVs to redeem themselves... hope they do a good job of it

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Don't cry guys.. I'm sure Aham's gonna come back.. I'm just thinking how is Gopi going to dance if she is so scared of him.. I mean how do you dance with someone you are scared of??

jandira

Groupbie

jandira

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

her familiy honor its bigger then her frigh of ahem that is what gona help her out,she would never let her family get humiliated.even if has to dance alone.

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saina01

Don't cry guys.. I'm sure Aham's gonna come back.. I'm just thinking how is Gopi going to dance if she is so scared of him.. I mean how do you dance with someone you are scared of??

fiza i m sure that handsome freak will not come. but gopi will dance. i cant understand koki, while she terrifies poor gopi cant she show her power over gopi, i m terribly disappointed with her.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top