Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
^^^...Usha find me just behind u.......m almost almost lost my optimism but taral n tammie again give me hope..

and after monday's epi...it will be THE END to CVs......and we should decide what to do..???

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 22 October 2010 at 12:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyarusha4003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone wanna cry with me (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Sadhli... even i wish to cry .... i'm really burning thinking that the cvs again missed a golden opportunity of bringing GoHem together....  wish there was a maha episode tomorrow...atleast it would have been an 1 hour episode and we would not have to wait till monday as today monday seems to far for me....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyarusha4003-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Originally posted by upasana.diya

Hey Taral

Tumhaare muh me ghee shakkar ya phir jo bhi ho tumhe pasand...

I want to see Rashi falling down for real this time, just because her plan failed... but as you guys said its couple dance and Jigar can't rescue Gopi, so Ahem needs to be there...

But Atleast Koki should have got his Dikhra to go on stage together with Gopi... or should have left Gopi alone when she failed to convince Ahem...

i am not sure what Koki is thinking, but isn't it humiliating to the family if a member of their family is humiliated. now where does the "ghar ka izzat" go...

Is she praying for Krishanji to go on stage and perform raas as he did with brindavan ke Gopis... yaar ye Koki kaafi complex character hai
Maybe thats just it................Gopi will dance alone for the first few min to her Krishna.......in wait for him to come and play raas with her........just like Krishna baghwan and his Gopis.................this will buy some time for Ahem to come back, who will have a moment and decide to save the family name...........all sudden he will make his entry as Krishnaji to play raas with his "Gopi".....................unique and creative from the rest of the dances which land them on the prize!!!

lol...taral u are giving Ideas pe Ideas to CVs.......
We should create one SNS Forum Army with....
u for ur Ideas.
Shelly for  her Creaive writing
Tammie...for her optimism
and Usha for dreamy scenes,,,

and send all of u to CVs and snatch all their posts and show them how to do A show writing and wts called CREATIVITY....

so that i'll njoy the show peacefully....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyarusha4003saomomShell16

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Sadhli... even i wish to cry .... i'm really burning thinking that the cvs again missed a golden opportunity of bringing GoHem together....  wish there was a maha episode tomorrow...atleast it would have been an 1 hour episode and we would not have to wait till monday as today monday seems to far for me....

lol....u know i hv lost hope in mondays epi....
now m thinking to write next part of my FF...so that i can get rid of this stupid Drama *saying to herself, its near impossible* but let me try...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyarusha4003sujji0609

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by upasana.diya

Hey Taral

Tumhaare muh me ghee shakkar ya phir jo bhi ho tumhe pasand...

I want to see Rashi falling down for real this time, just because her plan failed... but as you guys said its couple dance and Jigar can't rescue Gopi, so Ahem needs to be there...

But Atleast Koki should have got his Dikhra to go on stage together with Gopi... or should have left Gopi alone when she failed to convince Ahem...

i am not sure what Koki is thinking, but isn't it humiliating to the family if a member of their family is humiliated. now where does the "ghar ka izzat" go...

Is she praying for Krishanji to go on stage and perform raas as he did with brindavan ke Gopis... yaar ye Koki kaafi complex character hai
Maybe thats just it................Gopi will dance alone for the first few min to her Krishna.......in wait for him to come and play raas with her........just like Krishna baghwan and his Gopis.................this will buy some time for Ahem to come back, who will have a moment and decide to save the family name...........all sudden he will make his entry as Krishnaji to play raas with his "Gopi".....................unique and creative from the rest of the dances which land them on the prize!!!

lol...taral u are giving Ideas pe Ideas to CVs.......
We should create one SNS Forum Army with....
u for ur Ideas.
Shelly for  her Creaive writing
Tammie...for her optimism
and Usha for dreamy scenes,,,

and send all of u to CVs and snatch all their posts and show them how to do A show writing and wts called CREATIVITY....

so that i'll njoy the show peacefully....

you have to think up idea when CVs do this to us........even if they don't come true...it at least helps us get through to the next episode..............I even thought about the songs...........I have the whole scene in my head..............will it be even half true.......well monday madness will only tell..........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Shell16sujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

you have to think up idea when CVs do this to us........even if they don't come true...it at least helps us get through to the next episode..............I even thought about the songs...........I have the whole scene in my head..............will it be even half true.......well monday madness will only tell..........

@bold...so what are u w8ing for...start writing it so that we can njoy it until another crap on monday spoil our Week start...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
hmmmm same here Sadhli... in fact today cvs practically killed all my hopes i had for GoHem... in fact i feel this happens to be the only show where the male character has not been projected properly...

wow great you are updating your FF... eagerly awaiting it... love to see Ahem in pain there...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

hmmmm same here Sadhli... in fact today cvs practically killed all my hopes i had for GoHem... in fact i feel this happens to be the only show where the male character has not been projected properly...

wow great you are updating your FF... eagerly awaiting it... love to see Ahem in pain there...

hmmm........correct male Lead is like a Todler, who himself cant decide what to do and what not to do.... always asks his mommy for it..
and when Mommy told to do Something Right, he backs off.......like An Adamant, Stubborn Kid....
*oh gosh, how m standing this show*

ya will update FF tonight,,,may be after an hour or so...

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 22 October 2010 at 12:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyasujji0609

Post Reply New Post

Go to top