Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hey Taral

Tumhaare muh me ghee shakkar ya phir jo bhi ho tumhe pasand...

I want to see Rashi falling down for real this time, just because her plan failed... but as you guys said its couple dance and Jigar can't rescue Gopi, so Ahem needs to be there...

But Atleast Koki should have got his Dikhra to go on stage together with Gopi... or should have left Gopi alone when she failed to convince Ahem...

i am not sure what Koki is thinking, but isn't it humiliating to the family if a member of their family is humiliated. now where does the "ghar ka izzat" go...

Is she praying for Krishanji to go on stage and perform raas as he did with brindavan ke Gopis... yaar ye Koki kaafi complex character hai

Edited by upasana.diya - 22 October 2010 at 11:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003saomomsujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone wanna cry with me (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Aham was RUDEST,STONEHEARTED today. He dint follow wt his dearest mooomy asked him to do, n m crying 4 gopi. The gal became scapegoat 4 modi khandaan ki man maryada pratishtha.
She became sandwich between maa, khandaan n maa ka dikra.

CVs plz show us a silver lining into Gopi's dark n sad life. We are cying with her cnt see her in pain n suffering.

agree with ur post , i think dt  today he dint  say to his mom related to it , hope dt in next eps he would stand by gopi in dancing .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Don't worry............Ahem has to come back and preform because its a couple dance contest........if he doesn't Gopi/Modi parivaar will get disqualified.....she can't dance alone...that Savita lady will through a fit.............Nevertheless, I think MB words touched me..........Ambe Maa ka ashrwad. This is indeed a blessing in disguise.....trust me..........Rashi may have done this for herself...but it will benefit Gopi...........this whole track.......Koki, MB, Rashi, Jigar all have been saying one thing..........to Savita........."its not practice that makes a dance perfect, its when its done from the heart that makes it perfect".............they have to prove this statment correct. Gopi will do a fab job because woh dil se parivaar ka naam uncha kar na cha thi hai (she wants to bring pride to her family name whole heartedly)..........So don't cry...............but i will cry that CVs are making us wait the whole weekend to watch this happen monday.......and as we know monday is motionless monday.....in that cause I hope they don't give us a "tanda" (cold/bland) episode................

Taral - yay!  You're here!

Great points.  As I've thought about it, I'm leaning towards what you're saying... 

Warning:  Scattered thoughts ahead...  We know that Aham is all over the map when it comes to Gopi.  Does he or doesn't he like her.  We all hope he does, right?  Well, maybe he, in fact, does.  Think about it.  What is almost as intimate as, well, being intimate?  That's right.  Dancing.  He's probably scared witless!  We did not see him driving away.  Maybe he's in the car trying to figure out what to do.  He's never been in this position before.  Does he dance with Gopi and give way to his feelings?  Does he let her be humiliated?  IF he lets her be humiliated, how does he face his familly?

Okay, back to the dancing. He has hardly spoken to her in the months that they have been married and now he is faced with not only dancing with her, but dancing with her in public.  Is he ready to put those emotions on display?  The way a man dances says a lot about a man. ( I'll leave it at that.)  Is he ready to have Gopi watch him dance?

Good grief.  I've read too much Jane Austen.  Aham will probably drive off, not get in trouble and Gopi will be humiliated.  <sigh>

monalidprusha4003sujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Don't worry............Ahem has to come back and preform because its a couple dance contest........if he doesn't Gopi/Modi parivaar will get disqualified.....she can't dance alone...that Savita lady will throw a fit.............Nevertheless, I think MB words touched me..........Ambe Maa ka ashrwad. This is indeed a blessing in disguise.....trust me..........Rashi may have done this for herself...but it will benefit Gopi...........this whole track.......Koki, MB, Rashi, Jigar all have been saying one thing..........to Savita........."its not practice that makes a dance perfect, its when its done from the heart that makes it perfect".............they have to prove this statment correct. Gopi will do a fab job because woh dil se parivaar ka naam uncha kar na cha thi hai (she wants to bring pride to her family name whole heartedly)..........So don't cry...............but i will cry that CVs are making us wait the whole weekend to watch this happen monday.......and as we know monday is motionless monday.....in that cause I hope they don't give us a "tanda" (cold/bland) episode................

taral......u are a star...u boosted my optimism, that i lost after reading todays epi...
thanx for saving me....

but one thing, Aham has to come no doubt....but one doubt is still there...how will he dance with Gopi? he will forget moving dandiyas m sure....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003saomomsujji0609

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Don't worry............Ahem has to come back and preform because its a couple dance contest........if he doesn't Gopi/Modi parivaar will get disqualified.....she can't dance alone...that Savita lady will through a fit.............Nevertheless, I think MB words touched me..........Ambe Maa ka ashrwad. This is indeed a blessing in disguise.....trust me..........Rashi may have done this for herself...but it will benefit Gopi...........this whole track.......Koki, MB, Rashi, Jigar all have been saying one thing..........to Savita........."its not practice that makes a dance perfect, its when its done from the heart that makes it perfect".............they have to prove this statment correct. Gopi will do a fab job because woh dil se parivaar ka naam uncha kar na cha thi hai (she wants to bring pride to her family name whole heartedly)..........So don't cry...............but i will cry that CVs are making us wait the whole weekend to watch this happen monday.......and as we know monday is motionless monday.....in that cause I hope they don't give us a "tanda" (cold/bland) episode................

Great points.  As I've thought about it, I'm leaning towards what you're saying... 

Warning:  Scattered thoughts ahead...  We know that Aham is all over the map when it comes to Gopi.  Does he or doesn't he like her.  We all hope he does, right? 
m first here saying yes...
Well, maybe he, in fact, does.  Think about it.  What is almost as intimate as, well, being intimate?  That's right.  Dancing.  He's probably scared witless!  We did not see him driving away.  Maybe he's in the car trying to figure out what to do.  He's never been in this position before.  Does he dance with Gopi and give way to his feelings?
hoping for it........
 Does he let her be humiliated?  IF he lets her be humiliated, how does he face his familly?

Okay, back to the dancing. He has hardly spoken to her in the months that they have been married and now he is faced with not only dancing with her, but dancing with her in public.  Is he ready to put those emotions on display?  The way a man dances says a lot about a man. ( I'll leave it at that.) 
Is he ready to have Gopi watch him dance?
hahahaa...m almost ROFL........

Good grief.  I've read too much Jane Austen.  Aham will probably drive off, not get in trouble and Gopi will be humiliated.  <sigh>

mindblowing additions tammie...
m with u in each and every word........

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Wow... you guys are wonderful...

I'll surely go through them Sadhli...
Thanks for letting me know....

And a big applause to all the wonderful writers...

Luv u guys

anytime dear............frankly m so surprised to see u here and after so many months,,(cant even remember when we last talked..)..
but nice to meet u here.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Warning:  Scattered thoughts ahead...  We know that Aham is all over the map when it comes to Gopi.  Does he or doesn't he like her.  We all hope he does, right?  Well, maybe he, in fact, does.  Think about it.  What is almost as intimate as, well, being intimate?  That's right.  Dancing.  He's probably scared witless!  We did not see him driving away.  Maybe he's in the car trying to figure out what to do.  He's never been in this position before.  Does he dance with Gopi and give way to his feelings?  Does he let her be humiliated?  IF he lets her be humiliated, how does he face his familly?

Okay, back to the dancing. He has hardly spoken to her in the months that they have been married and now he is faced with not only dancing with her, but dancing with her in public.  Is he ready to put those emotions on display?  The way a man dances says a lot about a man. ( I'll leave it at that.)  Is he ready to have Gopi watch him dance?

Taral and Tammie .... here are some super-duper hugs for the 2 of you ....
 HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Between the 2 of you and with some help from Shelly ... you have raised the optimism level in the forum ....after this crap of an epi ...

I didn't see the epi and was feeling entirely down in dumps after readin the update and some of the views here ....

But now I feel rejuvenated ... ready to face the CVs with a strong mind ........

Thank you soooooooo much .... 

If ... IF .... the CVs let Gopi down once again on monday .... it's curtains for them ... I will hunt them down and ........ God knows what I'll do !!! .... am not normally a violent person .... but the CVs here are testing the limits of our patience and good nature !!!! Angry

Edited by rusha4003 - 22 October 2010 at 12:13pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1monalidpsaomomtaral83upasana.diyaShell16sujji0609-tellyaddict-

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Hey Taral

Tumhaare muh me ghee shakkar ya phir jo bhi ho tumhe pasand...

I want to see Rashi falling down for real this time, just because her plan failed... but as you guys said its couple dance and Jigar can't rescue Gopi, so Ahem needs to be there...

But Atleast Koki should have got his Dikhra to go on stage together with Gopi... or should have left Gopi alone when she failed to convince Ahem...

i am not sure what Koki is thinking, but isn't it humiliating to the family if a member of their family is humiliated. now where does the "ghar ka izzat" go...

Is she praying for Krishanji to go on stage and perform raas as he did with brindavan ke Gopis... yaar ye Koki kaafi complex character hai
Maybe thats just it................Gopi will dance alone for the first few min to her Krishna.......in wait for him to come and play raas with her........just like Krishna baghwan and his Gopis.................this will buy some time for Ahem to come back, who will have a moment and decide to save the family name...........all sudden he will make his entry as Krishnaji to play raas with his "Gopi".....................unique and creative from the rest of the dances which land them on the prize!!!
Perfect song she can dance to while Ahem comes to realization.............tara vina shyam ne akladu lage ras ramva ne vehlo avje ................

Edited by taral83 - 22 October 2010 at 12:17pm

saomomupasana.diyasujji0609-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top