Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Hi guys, am new to this forum, but have been keeping up with the series coz of Gopi's smile

Hi Sadhli... Remember me Smile

Why cry dear... Pride comes before a fall... So Koki's Ahem (ahankaar/Pride) will surely fall soon... Smile... and the not so evident hand in that fall, would no doubt belong to our Gopi...

and in one way its good too... because Gopi is really not keen on dancing and if we consider Ahem, i guess he has 2 left feet and that is why he didnt even listen to his momWink...

now think, who would be blamed for a bad performance if our dearest Ahem messes it up....

But it was really bad on part of Koki to send Gopi on stage even when she knew that her not so good Dikhra has already left... does she have a stone in place if both heart and brain... and then she goes "ye maari Gopi bahu che"Angry as being her bahu will remove all the pain, hurt and confusion Gopi is feeling. but in other stuff she is basically tough to make sure people like rashi don't take advantage of a naive girl

My heartfelt apologies to fans of AhemWink

Luv
Diya

Edited by upasana.diya - 22 October 2010 at 11:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidprusha4003sujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone wanna cry with me (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Hello ups, nice to see u here so accept my hearty welcome, bt nt at correct time n on apt post.
Hope u'l hv fun here.

No need 4 apology dear, wo bhi aham k liye. No u should nt, bt i love ur words koki's aham wil fal, it has to, no other go to make Aham realize he was wrong always.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyarusha4003sujji0609

addicted2tv

addicted2tv

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
First of all why are they treating it as a ghar ki izzat thing yaar...there are soo many stupid people in this world we cant go answering back to each and everyone yaar...and how on earth is it Gopi's responsibility....i am sure she will dance well as she is the lead...but it is bad....its the known fact now both koki's kids are out of her control now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
you can bet on it... but i do like the fanfics you guys are creating... and i like them better than the show tooo..

hey Sadhli, just a suggestion can you put all fanfic names under one post..., so we can search for that post as and when we are in mood of reading fanfics... I loved the fanfics in which we started from the show concept and gave a good makeover to Gopi as an MBA grad... and yours too where now Ahem is searching for gopi... I couldn't find more, so thought you guys may know more about them

rusha4003

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Ups, all FF, OS links are there on page#2 of Archive Mansion.
Other than FFs u'l njoy OS's more. Check it out n let me know if u are looking 4 anything else.

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Don't worry............Ahem has to come back and preform because its a couple dance contest........if he doesn't Gopi/Modi parivaar will get disqualified.....she can't dance alone...that Savita lady will throw a fit.............Nevertheless, I think MB words touched me..........Ambe Maa ka ashrwad. This is indeed a blessing in disguise.....trust me..........Rashi may have done this for herself...but it will benefit Gopi...........this whole track.......Koki, MB, Rashi, Jigar all have been saying one thing..........to Savita........."its not practice that makes a dance perfect, its when its done from the heart that makes it perfect".............they have to prove this statment correct. Gopi will do a fab job because woh dil se parivaar ka naam uncha kar na cha thi hai (she wants to bring pride to her family name whole heartedly)..........So don't cry...............but i will cry that CVs are making us wait the whole weekend to watch this happen monday.......and as we know monday is motionless monday.....in that cause I hope they don't give us a "tanda" (cold/bland) episode................

Edited by taral83 - 22 October 2010 at 11:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1monalidprusha4003upasana.diyasaomomsujji0609-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Wow... you guys are wonderful...

I'll surely go through them Sadhli...
Thanks for letting me know....

And a big applause to all the wonderful writers...

Luv u guys

-tellyaddict-

visu4ever

visu4ever

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
yeah truly

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top