Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by lovtv

Tammie, you were still able to enjoy our Golden Boy?

Of course...Duh!  LOL  You should have seen Koki's face when he told her no and walked off.  Priceless.  Koki Modi is getting a reality check and I don't think she's liking it very much.  It was interesting though.  Anyone else and she would have had that finger wagging and that tongue-a-going.  But with Aham, she was just resigned to the fact he said no.  Weird.
Thumbs Up Well said Tammie. Koki should start singing 'Ma ka laadla bigad gaya'.
I hated Ahem today.  He left Anita, never had guts to accept Gopi and now he is betraying koki's faith. What a LOSER Ouch

Edited by monalidp - 22 October 2010 at 9:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003sujji0609

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone wanna cry with me (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ukfan79

Groupbie

ukfan79

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I really wonder how much more someone can take. She is out there on stage against her own free will and on top of that left alone by her un husband for the ridicle of all?

it is all so very pointless. One min they will show him attractd to her and the second minute he is embarassing her like BIIIIG time.. I don't get it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidprusha4003sujji0609

ishaijason

Groupbie

ishaijason

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged

how can he, how can he do to this to  beautifull pretty gopi.though he was struck by her beauty (rite?)with red saree otherwise y will that eyelock..these CV'S ve again and again over and over have dissapointed us.arre what is the point in gopi dancing alone ahem not watching,still a small hope ki ahem will enter the stage ,becoz khandhan ka izzath u know just hope hope hope

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidprusha4003

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by lovtv

Tammie, you were still able to enjoy our Golden Boy?

Of course...Duh!  LOL  You should have seen Koki's face when he told her no and walked off.  Priceless.  Koki Modi is getting a reality check and I don't think she's liking it very much.  It was interesting though.  Anyone else and she would have had that finger wagging and that tongue-a-going.  But with Aham, she was just resigned to the fact he said no.  Weird.

This experience is a lesson to both Koki and Aham. 

Aham (monster) is Koki's creation!  She is all about her dikara, he has never heard "No" from her!  He has never said no to her...He married Gopi to make her happy but neither one are happy.  Finally she is asking for something that is completely outside his comfort zone.  Dancing/Dandiya involves more intimacy and feeling than he is willing to express and admit.  He is very ambivalent, conflicted and torn about this feeling for Gopi that he can't cope with  this conversation and walks off.   

Perhaps, without watching the show and just by reading your posts I am thinking that this may be a turning point for all of them.  As long as the CVs take it to the next level! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Its really disappointing rather...I am frustrted with these CV's

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I'm sorry, but I can't just enjoy Ahem's chocolate boy looks now. Its just too irritating to see Gopi's situation and always crying face, while he's always angry and shouting. To be fair, I don't blame Ahem also. Koki at least (if she really values Gopi) should take the initiative and teach her basic reading writing skills. Also put some common sense inside Gopi's head, build self-confidence - be a Prof. Higgins, basically. Then we can see Ahem falling for her.

Currently what does Gopi have to attract Ahem to her? Beauty? So many girls are beautiful! So Ahem can get attracted to anybody, why only Gopi???

CVs should work on answering these questions, and not prolong our agony like this.

Sorry for sounding off like this, but I truly hoped this show was different, alas! For me.

Your feedback...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpAbhiAnirusha4003

bubbly@12

bubbly@12

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
will there be any person like Aham in this worldAngry....what will he loose by dancing with Gopi aur woh bhi in this dire situationConfused

Edited by bubbly@12 - 22 October 2010 at 11:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

AbhiAni

Goldie

AbhiAni

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
He is real stupid..his ego is more imp than his familyConfusedDead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top