Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

anytime dear............frankly m so surprised to see u here and after so many months,,(cant even remember when we last talked..)..
but nice to meet u here.......

I know...😭... but its nice to be back.... and to see you in such good spirits...
BVD was killing me... so took a real big break...hahahahah...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
.:|:. SNS Gup-Shup Corner#3 .:|:.

ups be here...we can talk more...
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

@ Taral ... your scene is lovely ... Gopi starts danceing alone and then .... her Krishna comes and joins her !!!!

Wonder if the CVs have the brains to come up with something like this !!!

@Bold - Rusha, aise sawal nahi karte jinka jawab na hoπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Gopi, girl its high time you became assertive... bhale hi pati saath na de par saas ki baat maan aur teri saas aisi hai ki har saas me tera saath degi (Conditions apply... like no rashi's saajishe around)

Aur waise is Raashi ki problem kya hai yaar... agar main rashi ki jagah hoti, to chabiyan Gopi ya Koki ko pakdaake aaraam karti
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

If ... IF .... the CVs let Gopi down once again on monday .... it's curtains for them ... I will hunt them down and ........ God knows what I'll do !!! .... am not normally a violent person .... but the CVs here are testing the limits of our patience and good nature !!!! 😑

Count me in if you need a handπŸ˜‰.... we are giving the whole weekend to CVs to redeem themselves... hope they do a good job of it
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Don't cry guys.. I'm sure Aham's gonna come back.. I'm just thinking how is Gopi going to dance if she is so scared of him.. I mean how do you dance with someone you are scared of??
jandira thumbnail

her familiy honor its bigger then her frigh of ahem that is what gona help her out,she would never let her family get humiliated.even if has to dance alone.

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saina01

Don't cry guys.. I'm sure Aham's gonna come back.. I'm just thinking how is Gopi going to dance if she is so scared of him.. I mean how do you dance with someone you are scared of??

fiza i m sure that handsome freak will not come. but gopi will dance. i cant understand koki, while she terrifies poor gopi cant she show her power over gopi, i m terribly disappointed with her.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Aham was RUDEST,STONEHEARTED today. He dint follow wt his dearest mooomy asked him to do, n m crying 4 gopi. The gal became scapegoat 4 modi khandaan ki man maryada pratishtha.
She became sandwich between maa, khandaan n maa ka dikra.

CVs plz show us a silver lining into Gopi's dark n sad life. We are cying with her cnt see her in pain n suffering.

Hi, Don't cry, our Gopi has always drown till her neck and will escape with the victory.Even now I have a strong feeling that she will win this difficulty also. I  for sure believe that despite refusing his mother's words to dance, Ahem will not run away, he will enter the stage and will dance and they will come out as the winners of Dandiya. Why didn't you concentrated on Rashi's mom's words. She said Good hearted people people's prayers always be heard  by GOD. I have faith in Kokila and her  family's prayers and also our pyari Gopi's. So please control yourself and wait and watch the Dandiya which our Gohem perform

Jaya
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Jaya, this forum nd every ones word give me much needed relief. Nd i do agree completely that gopi always rose like a star after overcoming each n every odd situation.
This time m hoping just like u that Aham wil come just at the last moment to save khandaan ki izzat n pyari gopi.
Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup agree coz it's too much of Gopi's rona dhona.... poor gal now plz CV's it's time to plan something good for her....!!!!........