Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham furrrr, Will he be back?

Poll Question: Will Aham enter the stage just at the last moment?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
28 [60.87%]
3 [6.52%]
15 [32.61%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Hahaha Aham reacted just like Him, he dint melt on seeing his mom's tears and went away.
So do u think he will be back or not?

M still optimist, n think that he wil be bk just at the last moment, anyone here with me.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1saina01Chaudhrytmangelic8219rusha4003Shell16Nihira-fansujji0609

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aham furrrr, Will he be back?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Koki is hoping ambe maa will save the day I guess ahem will finally show up. Well he stood up to his mum and said no and then drove off lol guess he not such a mummy's boy after all but maybe the guilt will creep in and he will be back.

Do hope its ahem, jigar doesn't look like he will go up on stage and dance with gopi, just hope elesh doesnt come on and think he can save the day and try to impress kinjal please CV's that would just kill it!

Edited by angelic8219 - 22 October 2010 at 8:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmNihira-fan

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
remember only the married couple can perform this dancing thing
well if ahem doesnt come( just hope that he does)
then jigar myt have to go up and support her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
This is what is so frustrating to me!  They have not developed Aham character enough for us even to have any guesses!   There is no constancy with any of the characters.  They are all loaded guns, and we never know when they are going to go off.

This is the second time we have seen Aham stand up to his mom.  First, when she tried to explain the night Gopi fainted.  Now, he totally walks out on her.

I dont know, my friends.  Maybe happiness is just not in Gopi's destiny and we better get used to it. 

If Aham doesn't come back, then hopefully Koki will realize the 'problem' is with Aham and not with Gopi.  That's a bitter pill for her to swallow.  Who will she take it out on?  Gopi?  Or Aham?

If he does come back, will he be the least bit repentant?  Or, will he grudgingly perform the dance and then yell at Gopi like this is all her fault?  I, for one, can't imagine him doing it with a willing heart.

I'm pretty ticked off right about now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidprusha4003Shell16

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
i totally agree with you tammy but we all know there is a problem with ahem not gopi

if there is no happiness for gopi then we have to admit it
and just go with the show

Nihira-fan

IF-Rockerz

Nihira-fan

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I think  Ahem will come back and they'll win the competition.Cvs are just trying to build our curiosity.

addicted2tv

addicted2tv

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
are only i am of the opinion he wont come back....lets see what happens....even if he is back he wont dance...i would love to see GOHAM dance but i dont think so now...we will have to wait for that i suppose...and when that will happen it wud be out of the world...gopi would dance wonderfully but..

rusha4003

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Cnt believe, just cnt belive, m shocked super shocked.
Aham still leading with 13 votes, how come we are still counting on this jerk, okk golden handsome D4 Jerk.
For whom people are voting?

P.S. I hvnt voted yet, coz still in shock after reading the update, wil try to catch the epi to clear or to increase my doubt n confusion.

rusha4003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top