Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

*Edited*

And you say you're a horrible poet, right! And who am I then - alien? 🤓 Alright on serious notes, this is one of the best poems I've ever read. My pieces of poetry are subjected outta monotony and hence I never keep in mind the poetic devices and everything. But your work's a perfect poem, unlike mine. Lovely poetic scheme, beautiful words used and the true feeling of the poem kept intact till the very end. You see, people usual deviate from the topic they write over like myself - ending up with something we just dint intend to write.

A beautiful poem, indeed. You're way more expressive than I'd thought you to be. =]

-Kankshita

Thank you sooooo much Kankshita!! Sucha huge comment from you!! .... *on cloud 9*
Who said urs are not perfect! ... aakhir tumhari wajeh se hi toh maine likhna shuru kiya!! 
Yours are something much more than perfect!
But thank you so much!.... I feel i've definitely improved! .... 😳
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

You're not a horrible poet..i could really visualize the sunset and the narrator of the poem just standing there...looking sadly..or maybe it was just my vivid 😍 😆 if you write any more...do PM me...😊

Thank you sooo much !!
Will surely PM you the next time!! 😊

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

ok so firstly, WHO CALLS U A HORRIBLE POET?!?! i wanna smack dat person in to two cz ur an amazin poet with gifted talent!!!! seriously choti sis, im in awe of ur fab work..... especially cz i LOVE poetry and literature....

i love dese two lines...

Tho' twinkling stars will dare smile through
While you are far away from me

for some weird reason while readin ur poem i imagined aditi gupta our heer in da beach waitin for harshu, our prem 😍😍😍 i guess i miss dem too much....

awesome stuff lil sis plssssssss write more......

big hug 🤗

I call myself a horrible poet!... So.. you'l smack me?? 😲 😆
Thanks alot Di.... i'm honored! .... I really am! 😳

Wow! ... That would be sucha romantic scene na... Heer waiting for Prem!.... Whoa.... !! 
Will definitely write more!

Originally posted by: achoose

beautiful poet dear.............

Thank you! 
Originally posted by: shalini01

correct that horrible poet.you're really good. loved it.and that picture is amazing.really beautiful.do post more. 

That's very sweet of you!
Thank you!

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Wow beautiful poem really loved it do write more

Thank you!!

Originally posted by: hiiiiiiiiiii

ok first u tell me from which angle are u a horrible poet?😕

that was simlp amazing
it was expressive
full of emotions and feelings
really a wonder full poem
listen to the sunset its saying
that we've got a poet between us
who is amazing.....
really  a awsome poem👍🏼

Whoa! ... Thankz alot for such an amazing comment! .... ⭐️
-Aish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Resvd!

*Edited*

Sharmi Di, Sunset's Whisper is one of the BEST poems I've EVER read, you get that? 

Point number 2, you say you're a horrible poet and I say I love your poem. Does that make me a person with bad choice? I don't think so. Raise your self-esteem, di. It's very important. I realised that because I don't possess that. 

Point number 3, you're a wonderful poetess, and I want you to realise that, and SOON! Puh-leez stop thinking that every work of yours is going to invoke criticism, cuz you're good at what you do, you see?

Point number 4, I really wanna slap the person who told you are a bad writer. I mean, that's pretty rude of that person. And I think he or she is going to get it from me, REAL BAD. *Angry, VERY angry*

I loved this line in the poem. 'They'll frown a humble hue'. It was the most profound line, according to me.

Please continue writing, POETESS DI. I love your style of writing. It makes me want to read more and more..

Love ya loads,
(Missing you)
Aishwarya

<3 <3 <3
Edited by -Aish- - 13 years ago
--Angel.Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

OMG!!! Such an awesome, fabulous, fantastic poem re!! Agar tu horrible hai toh main toh unbearable hongi. . ..Tune mujhe kabhi bataya kyun nhn?? LOLx! :P :P

Jokes apart. . .Its simply wonderful, magical, charismatic re!!

Thanks thanks thanks a lot for dedicating it to me!!!

@Kanky. . Thanks dear! :D :D

Love,

Nidhi. =)

Originally posted by: --Angel.Nidhi

OMG!!! Such an awesome, fabulous, fantastic poem re!! Agar tu horrible hai toh main toh unbearable hongi. . ..Tune mujhe kabhi bataya kyun nhn?? LOLx! :P :P

Jokes apart. . .Its simply wonderful, magical, charismatic re!!

Thanks thanks thanks a lot for dedicating it to me!!!

@Kanky. . Thanks dear! :D :D

Love,

Nidhi. =)

Happy Birthday Nidzi!

I'm sooooo glad you like it! .... Thanks for such a wonderful comment Angel!! .... and haan tu bahut hi accha likhti hai.. So don feel OFF :P