Written Update: - 22nd October.

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Friends...Here is the written Update for today's episode.

The part starts with Rashi sitting on a chair and was acting like she is in too much pain. Jigar was with her. But she sent him to bring some water for her. As Jigar left; Urmi came to her and sit with her. Rashi pointed in Gopi's direction where Kokila was giving some instructions to Gopi. Both of them smiled as they thought their plan will be successful. Rashi said that If Gopi will dance, then this program will turn in a comedy show; But I know she will never agree to dance. Urmi replied that I know… Today Kokila will know what I am. I will surely take revenge of my insult. The scene shifts to Kinjal who was searching for Umang but agina Ileesh catch her and she made some excuse. Now, the scene shifted to Kokila and Gopi where kokila was dragging Gopi or the dance but Gopi said that she can't do it…Kokila told her to stand quietly. But then comes the organizer and he rtold them that its their turn and where is Gopi's partner? Call him soon and her left. Now, again scene shifted to Kinjal who was frustrated with Ileesh. Ileesh told her to come but she refused saying that she will come later as she has spotted Umang. As Ileesh left; Kinjal moved towards Umang and told him that  she is frustrated as Ileesh gets romantic anywhere and she can't handle it; to which Uman replied that its just a matter of few days as he has done all the arrangements and they will leave soon for New York. Kinjal becomes excited.

Announcement is there that the next Jodi will be of Modi family. Rashi became happy that everyone is waiting for gopi to come on stage but Gopi will not come and If she will come then also she will not have any partner. On the other side, Kokila told gopi that u don't care for our family's pride. Gopi just said that I cant do it. MB came there and Kokila left saying that she will come back and MB told Gopi that she can do it. She has watched all the practice very excitedly so she can perform too with the same power and enthusiasm and just take it as Maa's aashirwad. Its their blessing that u r here with Kokila's permission and even she told u to participate here. Again, scene shifted to Rashi and Urmi who were  happy as Modi family will be insulted now. Urmi left saying that  I will be back after knowing Gopi's and Kokila's condition.

The scene started with Aham who was saying no to his mom. But Kokila said that they have done the announcement. Everyone knows that its for Rashi and Jigar. But its not possible now..So, please try to understand my condition. I have told Gopi not to take part in any part of Navratri's Pooja and now, I have told her to take part in this competiotion. Try to understand him. Our family will be insulted. Aham said no and left. Kokila was shocked and she left from there. Urmi saw this and became happy. She was coming back to Rashi when she collide with Umang and the tickets along with her purse fell down. She saw Umang and then the tickets and read name of Kinjal on them. She got happy to saw this. She handle the tickets to Umang and left from there. Urmi returned to Rashi and was about to tell her about Kinjal but MB came there and tell RAshi to leave as she is not well. But Rashi said no as she can't relax there.

Sorry Friends…I miss 2 minutes episode here as light went off…so, will write about it when I will saw it…..

Again there was a scene when Gopi was on stage all were talking that Where is ur partner…How will she perform….Start the dance as we are here to see it only….Everyone was worried about Gopi except Rashi and Urmi. Kinjal goes  to Kokila and told her t relax as they will participate next year and with full preparation. Kekti said that next year, Kinjal and Ileesh will participate and will win too…Next, The camera focused on Prag and Jigar. Jigar told him that Gopi is looking upset so we should call her back. Prag agreed to tis and go to Kokila for calling Gopi back. He talked with Kokila and Kokila looked on Gopi with an angry face.

Hope U will  enjoy it…For me…Its just that they have dragged the episode as they want to show the dance on Monday…It was quite boring…

P.S.: - I didn't know whether Sadhli will b able to do the Detailed update..SO, for safe side…I did it…Sorry for any kind of inconvenience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanx preet, i cnt do as stil nt wel.
ukfan79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks you are a star for doing the update. :)
not worth watching. why do they drag stuff really? it is all becoming really boring.
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you, so need to watch 2day i guess😔
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Thanx preet, i cnt do as stil nt wel.

Oh...I didn't know that..Please take care of ur self... Ur health is more important....

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ukfan79

thanks you are a star for doing the update. :)

not worth watching. why do they drag stuff really? it is all becoming really boring.

Ur welcome Dear...But I agree...Today's episode had nothing in it...Hope, we get something to watch on Monday....

Originally posted by: evad

Thank you, so need to watch 2day i guess😔

Ur welcome dear.....and yes, It had nothing more to watch....
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You all are lucky you have Preet updating today...if it was me my bitterness would permeate every word I write.

Thank Preet for saving the forum!!!  The update is great.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why, oh, why do I watch this?  Can someone please explain to me WHY this is worth watching?  What utter and complete CRAP!

Once again, the bitter disappointment of hoping to see GoHam and being 'treated' to Kinjal/Umang and Rashi/Urmi.  

Apparently scheming, plotting, evil and meanness are really important to the "relationships" of the 'two young girls who dream of marriage.'
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

Why, oh, why do I watch this?  Can someone please explain to me WHY this is worth watching?  What utter and complete CRAP!

Once again, the bitter disappointment of hoping to see GoHam and being 'treated' to Kinjal/Umang and Rashi/Urmi.  

Apparently scheming, plotting, evil and meanness are really important to the "relationships" of the 'two young girls who dream of marriage.'

I have no answer for you tammie....i am asking this of myself too!
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

What a boring epi...all focus on Rashi/Urmi and Kinjal. And what to say about Koki....how dare she force Gopi to go on stage when her own son has fled...I hated all those Modis sitting there watching Gopi's 'tamasha' seeing her getting publically insulted. For the first time today I want R&U'd plans to succeed. Those two can teach this family how it is like to be insulted.😡