Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

22nd sept 2004 (Page 5)

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Um, I can understand Jassi's reaction.

She is efficient (that is what the writers have been trying to project all along, so lets play along).

However, she does not have any past experience to help her to be a CEO. Plus, she has a complex about her looks so much (remember her little speech in the conference room), that she feels that looks can pull her down. Plus, Armaan never showed any confidence in her- she has over heard so many of Armaan's conversations where he has been lambasting her. Plus, she does not really feel anyone from the management is on her side (Puru, Armaan, Raj, Aryan, and Mallika) or in her favor.
  • Plus, she got know that 3T is also bidding for the same contract that Gulmohor is bidding for.

She is feeling unsettled (because she has not settled in her CEO post yet). She has become defensive, which is understandable looking at the circumstances. 

Purab was joking with her, probably not really realizing her state of mind. The argument was natural one, only if the aftermath is not a serious one. Only the next episode will tell us that.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 23 September 2004 at 12:29pm

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hi Neelam, Welcome to the forum. Yes, I noticed the color similarity in yesterday's episode.
abladabla Senior Member
abladabla
abladabla

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Yes, I agree too. Jassi just over-reacted to the situation. And I feel what Purab said was also true as he has been doing business much longer than Jassi has been in this profession, so he knows how to get contracts. Jassi, I would say is over-confident of her skills and does not want to accept the fact that someone could be better than her, be it her best friend Purab.

I think some things are there and you gotta accept that someone is better than you at certain things. I think one should learn from such people rather than getting upset at the fact that he or she is better than you are in certain areas.
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
good points Ashwirya.. Hope that this will not be blown out of proportions. I also think they might show that Jassi acted like that purposefully to make 3T not withdraw on her behalf.  Just guessing..

Go to top