A 'not-so-eternal' love story

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As fans gear up to say the final good bye to their Dee Em Jee, LT team decided to meet the badnaam girl and get to know the reasons that lead to her packing off from the SO channel. We found her trying to be 'cheerful' yet she looked dull.

When we asked her whether she is happy about leaving her home , dee em jee broke down. Trying hard to hide her tears, she told us that never in her dreams did she  expect to be thrown out of the Stone One House of shows. She had spent 3 years there and had expected to continue to do so for the next 6 years;but alas! Her fate played a cruel joke when her beloved , the TRP decided to ditch her for another beautiful girl, Geet who lives in the same house.

So why did TRP leave her? To this dee em jee replied that it was all due to certain 'misunderstandings'. She hadbeen crazily in love with TRP and at times even 'crossed her limits' to woo him. But it had an adverse effect. TRP abandoned  her and started eyeing another beautiful lady whose 'mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...' scream every 5 minutes seemed to be more attractive than dee em jee's twists & tears.

"Whatever I did was all for him. But now he is ignoring me completely.I even wrote an open love letter to which he never replied" dee em jee wiped away her tears ."The SO house of show likes only those who are in 'his' good books'. So they have asked me to leave the place. How I wish TRP had not turned out to be a 'bewafa' " she said.
When contacted, TRP however refuted the charges. He said that dee em jee has been asked to leave due to her own 'kaartoot'. Who wud want to be in the company of a girl who had neither morals nor a proper storyline?"he asked.
So finally as she packs her bori bister to leave the place on 29th october, her loyal fans still hope to see her back while  the others are busy planning to throw a party to celebrate dee em jee's exit.

JS, Lunatic Times

Related Topic-

A love letter to TRP

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣.............this is great....aww poor Dee em jee .....but she deserves to be thrown out as TRP said .......i hope TRP will be happy with Geet though i know that "mahi" scream can become a bit irritating 🤣🤣
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
JS is back and guess what TRP is gone with EMA shot! Bachi hui Izzat bhi le gayi, and for heaven sake this serial should not be given SECOND chance as they might end up making it SEX-AND CHANCE ... lol and I heard certain some actor pleading to get the see-coo-all 😆  🤣🤣

JS you rock we were missing your TO the POINT posts 😆
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
Neha_Sr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
]🤣🤣🤣.............this is great....aww poor Dee em jee .....but she deserves to be thrown out as TRP said .......i hope TRP will be happy with Geet 
I  AGREE  😉
Edited by nehasrivastava - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticwater24

🤣🤣🤣.............this is great....aww poor Dee em jee .....but she deserves to be thrown out as TRP said .......i hope TRP will be happy with Geet though i know that "mahi" scream can become a bit irritating 🤣🤣

thnx yaar
the way geet keeps screaming mahiiii, I dont think TRP will remain loyal to her  forever😛
Urstruly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post JS ji 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Poor  Dee em jee......but she deserves to be thrown out as TRP said.......
So its party time guys...........🥳
Saher
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣 Mahhiii scream 🤣 🤣 🤣 i rem that wen i was watching Geet bt i quite it🤣 🤣 Seriously u are too funny Jhoota jee 🤣 🤣 🤣 but Still i knw DMG has made mistakes and learned frm there or nt🤣 🤣 🤣 i still love it i dunno why nt watching it lately bt the memories of it can never let me hate it 🤔

Thanx for the laugh tho🤣 🤣 mahiiiiiiiiii🤣 🤣 🤣 Sajnaaaaaaaaa 😍
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

JS is back and guess what TRP is gone with EMA shot! Bachi hui Izzat bhi le gayi, and for heaven sake this serial should not be given SECOND chance as they might end up making it SEX-AND CHANCE ... lol and I heard certain some actor pleading to get the see-coo-all 😆  🤣🤣

mona darlingg, I wish I had enough time to make my final post on phorever jodi.
With that post I wud have loved to  say good bye to dee em jee.😳
haila, some one' wants a sequel????? looks like poor fellow  will be jobless after cmg😲
🤣🤣

JS!! Wonderful to see you back!!

Oh and please dont forget to invite me when Dee Emm Gee actually leaves on the 29th!! I'll be the first one at the party to celebrate her being shown the door!!🥳
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monar

hawww i hope there is no second chance at all......at least keeping in mind the health of the young minds this show should not, must not , definitely not have another chance....even if "someone" begs for it 😲