if his mom says about tulasi?

Poll Choice
he believes his mom words
he believe in tulasi
he dislikes tulasi
he will come to know about vel
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi dhivyaaishwariy, welcome to Thendral forum! Please introduce yourself here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1454997

All of us here are confident that TA won't believe all the rubbish his mum says about Thulasi, cos that will spoil his character! He will definitely trust Thulasi fully, and will sooner or later come to know of Vel's true colors! 😊

Pls do feel free to join in the discussion and post your comments/opinions, after the daily updates are posted. You'll definitely have lots of fun! 😃
No ..he will not believe what his mom says.
But he can't do anything to help T either. He shud get well first and then do all possible things to save T. But by that time, T's life wud be the most miserable and from there he has to bring her back to normal..
he would always be thuls side only and will soon find out vels true colors.......and that the one way thendral cud gain its lost popularity.......
So fare the director has alway portrayed his heroes as someone who trust their lady love so I have full faith TA wont believe his mom. However about the pictures, thats the ultimate test TA has to go through, lets see whether he pass or fails😉
I am also having full confidence on Tamizh that he would believe Thulasi at any situation and that's the reason which still makes me watch this serial so he would definitely support Thulasi according to me.😃
TA will defintely believe Thuls. In the past too, everytime Thuls pushed him away and told him to his face that she doesn't want him, he didn't leave. So when Thuls explains that she foolishly trusted the only person left to trust, I'm sure TA will rip apart the pics and go pick a fight with Vel.
THANK YOU FRIENDS FOR REPLING.I ALSO WISH THAT TAMIZH SHOULD BELIEVE IN TULASI LET US HOPE FOR THE BEST.
Like you all i feel too he won't believe his mom at any cost. If he does believe, that would be more worse than the photo shooting Vel has done to have some evidence. Exactly these photoes are going to bring out Vel's true colours to TT. Until now everyone kept saying that Thulasi is the daughter of an eloped mother and that she has lost her dignity. She had not felt that much sad when MM used to tell her that as she knew that her father was under Padma's influence, but if now her hubby in whom she does have all the trust, won't believe her, don't know how she would react,  would she choose the way of taking her life or  would she stand up to prove herself, the second one is rather impossible. All she wants is to cry so that the other pity her and come to help. She herself won't do anything to save herself. What could she achieve if she then becomes an engineer.She has a very good future ahead.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Hema_M

I am also having full confidence on Tamizh that he would believe Thulasi at any situation and that's the reason which still makes me watch this serial so he would definitely support Thulasi according to me.😃
Attack #2

Originally posted by ranuja12

TA will defintely believe Thuls. In the past too, everytime Thuls pushed him away and told him to his face that she doesn't want him, he didn't leave. So when Thuls explains that she foolishly trusted the only person left to trust, I'm sure TA will rip apart the pics and go pick a fight with Vel.
Attack #4