Thendral

what will tamil do?

Poll Question: if his mom says about tulasi?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.44%]
37 [90.24%]
1 [2.44%]
2 [4.88%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dhivyaaishwariy

dhivyaaishwariy

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what will tamil do?" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Hi dhivyaaishwariy, welcome to Thendral forum! Please introduce yourself here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1454997

All of us here are confident that TA won't believe all the rubbish his mum says about Thulasi, cos that will spoil his character! He will definitely trust Thulasi fully, and will sooner or later come to know of Vel's true colors! Smile

Pls do feel free to join in the discussion and post your comments/opinions, after the daily updates are posted. You'll definitely have lots of fun! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.~*Thamizhan*~Shemmo

Thendralfan

Thendralfan

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
No ..he will not believe what his mom says.
But he can't do anything to help T either. He shud get well first and then do all possible things to save T. But by that time, T's life wud be the most miserable and from there he has to bring her back to normal..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.Shemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
he would always be thuls side only and will soon find out vels true colors.......and that the one way thendral cud gain its lost popularity.......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MRanu.Shemmo

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
So fare the director has alway portrayed his heroes as someone who trust their lady love so I have full faith TA wont believe his mom. However about the pictures, thats the ultimate test TA has to go through, lets see whether he pass or failsWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MShemmo

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I am also having full confidence on Tamizh that he would believe Thulasi at any situation and that's the reason which still makes me watch this serial so he would definitely support Thulasi according to me.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaShemmo

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
TA will defintely believe Thuls. In the past too, everytime Thuls pushed him away and told him to his face that she doesn't want him, he didn't leave. So when Thuls explains that she foolishly trusted the only person left to trust, I'm sure TA will rip apart the pics and go pick a fight with Vel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl.Shemmo

dhivyaaishwariy

dhivyaaishwariy

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
THANK YOU FRIENDS FOR REPLING.I ALSO WISH THAT TAMIZH SHOULD BELIEVE IN TULASI LET US HOPE FOR THE BEST.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top