Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I dont have any problem with tina but I cant stand the current veer and ichha and now if a new ichha is brought in it wont look like veer and icha to me so I will be able to bear it. If I see veer and icha it will bring back vancha memories also. Now this will help with this also!😊

🤣🤣🤣
kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Let them replace Tina. I hope Tina will get a new show where Vamp doesn't get more footage then d lead
Also as a result when UT is shut we all (at least d majority) will get relief from Tapu Jaap we've to hear everyday 😆😆😆

I think that's why the vamp got more footage, because the lead was always resigning and not showing up for shoots on time. I mean think about it, why would a channel hire someone to play a lead character that is so well-loved and push her to the side. They know Iccha is the reason people started to and would continue to watch the show. They would not sideline her like they have if something wasn't seriously wrong.

Furthermore, it's not like she was fired - she decided to quit!!

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: kripsy

I think that's why the vamp got more footage, because the lead was always resigning and not showing up for shoots on time. I mean think about it, why would a channel hire someone to play a lead character that is so well-loved and push her to the side. They know Iccha is the reason people started to and would continue to watch the show. They would not sideline her like they have if something wasn't seriously wrong.

Furthermore, it's not like she was fired - she decided to quit!!

Well we don't know d inside story. It is only what Production house want us to believe but we don't know what problem Tina had. May be she was not paid well or she didn't like Ichcha's character becoming too meek or may be some other reason. I wont jump to conclusion reading this article. I also saw a article during Vansh's death storyline that CVs did it as they wanted to separate Nandish and Rashmi who use to be more interested in talking then shooting but dono if that was true.

All I can say is that given d history no soap has ever been successful after change of lead (after an actor played it 4 so long) so I bet UT wont last long now
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well they have planned the storyline so far ahead now😆 Perhaps people will not like Veer and icha marriage so much anymore?😉
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Well they have planned the storyline so far ahead now😆 Perhaps people will not like Veer and icha marriage so much anymore?😉

Perhaps people will not like d show itself anymore ?😉 I think Tapu will have to finish on her revenge list fast otherwise she may not be able to complete it 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
sweetgal2001 thumbnail
the serial is going to lose charm now
nw i will watch tere liya now
now only the show is out of trps
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Perhaps people will not like d show itself anymore ?😉 I think Tapu will have to finish on her revenge list fast otherwise she may not be able to complete it 🤣🤣🤣

this is good actually if they finish the show with the birth of veeya's baby
sweetgal2001 thumbnail

this is good actually if they finish the show with the birth of veeya's baby

they can show birth of veeya baby with tappus death and tappu handing over the baby to iccha
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok, if tina is out, then even i am out of uttaran, i don't think ppl will like it without tina, anyways, then they'll start watching ter liye

anyways , even before she gave resignation letter, i think form the starting itself from taps-veer marriage, there were hardly any episodes where they didn't show taps, obviously there was a lot of comparision, and tina hardly had any role other than being a puppet

but at least i hope to see tina in a better serial with  a different role
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetgal2001

they can show birth of veeya baby with tappus death and tappu handing over the baby to iccha

why should tapu die?