Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Smart Plan;-)

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Heya Guyz!!!!
Frst of all Viren was so Koochie Poo Today Haina😍😆

Secondly Viren is so Damn Smart😍 He did'nt burst out onNivi at all...He is a Samjhdaar Puttar😍 i think his Next Plan is Be Friends with Nivi n try to Find out whts the truth....How adorable you are Viren😳😳😳😳😳😆

Munda Kamaal Hai😳

Wht u guyz think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Saniha he has already asked for friendship yes its really his plan but when his plan will turn out to be reality he himself wont come to know
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Saniha he has already asked for friendship yes its really his plan but when his plan will turn out to be reality he himself wont come to know

Yup Rachna but in a way he is a very Nice person at heart too werna he would have blurted out his anger on Nivi ...the way they have show Viren;s anger u knw
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
but i want ask when did he ask her for friendship. i have not seen that or did i miss anything , please let me know. 
Originally posted by: taman07

but i want ask when did he ask her for friendship. i have not seen that or did i miss anything , please let me know. 

it was in the preview
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this shows that viren is a nice guy.....wants to know the truth n then make a decision....nice smart plan...beginning of a lovely frendship...a magical love story....
good going viren...!!!
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
may he is acting....i dont think so soon he want to know the truth...sid knows nivi very well and loved..but couldn't understand nivi and no support from sid..how viren is going to understand her with in few days..am sure he is going to act now to take revenge..may be end up with falling for nivi
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i m shocked by his behaviour after knowing the truth..where all that anger gone?...or maybe he is trying to find out the truth.....i just hope he doesn't turns negative....he's sooo swwet ..he can't be negative....

Edited by shaazi - 13 years ago
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
obviously he is our viren he is truelly clever!!!!!!!!!!
i jus wanna no his next step
i bet he will fall 4 nivi
she fallin 5 him
i lyk tha flower scene wich was shown on sbs
cnt wait 2 watch it
Originally posted by: shaazi

i m shocked by his behaviour after knowing the truth..where all that anger gone?...or maybe he is trying to find out the truth.....i just hope he doesn't turns negative....he's sooo swwet ..he can't be negative....

Nahi he wont turn Negative though i kove his Negativity🤣