Five Tips To Burn Fat

themedicus thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Reducing fat can seem like an impossible task if you don't know the proper steps to take. Most people believe you can lose fat just by eating less, which sounds pretty reasonable. If you consume fewer calories than you expend, more than likely you are on the right path. While it sounds great in theory, in practice it is not nearly as simple. You can indeed lose weight just by cutting how many calories you eat. The problem is that you will lose muscle along with losing fat. A loss of muscle tissue slows your metabolism, and this will reduce your chances of losing fat.

1. Get a good night's rest
Your body requires a minimum of 7 or 8 hours of sleep every night for it to deal with stress and start to burn body fat efficiently. When your body is stressed because of lack of sleep, your fat burning processes are hindered and your body actually becomes more efficient at storing fat, not burning it.

2. Avoid some foods
You should avoid all processed foods and sweet foods with simple sugars such as cakes, white bread, cookies, and other snacks. These are not good foods for reducing fat, and will actually increase the amount of fat your body stores. These sugars are all metabolized into glucose, which promotes secretion of insulin from the pancreas. Insulin will shuttle as much glucose into the liver as it can handle, which will be stored as glycogen. However, the rest will be immediately stored in fat tissue.

3. Consume right type of meat
Consume lean cuts of red meat such as sirloin and ground beef. These are extremely helpful when used in conjunction with a fat burning exercise regimen and will help you develop lean muscle tissue. Muscle tissue is more dense than fat tissue, so not only will you have a more shapely figure, but you will also have a higher metabolic rate to help you burn fat more quickly.

4. Eat Fish!
Don't leave out lean white meats like fish, chicken, and turkey. Although fish is not fat free, it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which promote good cardiovascular health. Chicken and turkey are loaded with lean proteins that can stimulate muscle groW*H and elevate your metabolism.

5. Weight training
This next tip is the most essential of all the tips for reducing fat. The best method of reducing fat is to go to the gym and lift weights. Weight training is more effective than cardio at stimulating fat loss. If you want to maximize your body's ability to shed fat, you must engage in weight training. This is because weight training directly impacts your fat burning rate, since muscle is metabolically active tissue. When your body is operating with a higher metabolic rate, you will tend to burn fat faster.

To maximize the effects of these tips for reducing fat, you should design a targeted fat burning plan that incorporates the important factors of fat-burning nutrition and exercise.

Article found at: http://www.healthtips.co.cc/2010/10/five-tips-to-burn-body-fat.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nickssmith28 thumbnail
Hi themedicus,

Very nice post  on how to burn fat.

Avoiding fatty, oily food, bread, snacks or food that give fat to your body, taking 7-8 hours sleep rest, taking  nutritious meal, daily exercise are the main factors to fit your body and live healthy life.

Everyone should follow these basic tips to fit yourself.

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us.
menddy thumbnail
according to mu knowledge following tips to burn fat
- drinks too much water
- drinks fresh fruit juice and vegetable juice
- avoid junk food and fatty food
- do regularly everyday cycling and fast walking or running.
- drinks black tea or green tea.
these are best way to reduce fat.
Kareena_newd thumbnail
drinking at least 8 glasses of water definitely works. 😃

i lost 2inches in 2weeks from my waist without doing any exercise, other than daily normal works..
actually about a month ago i stumbled across this particular blog (http://bangalorebeautytalk.blogspot.com) , the owner is very nice! basically she was selling some health product and ohhh I was tempting to try.

after a week later I settled the payment and got my item, and i tried them. and i'd say i was so lucky to find it in the first place. like seriously i'm working from 9-5 in an office, sitting all day so no time to exercise. Then i use the product, doing the normal task without noticing i'm actually shrinking.
my colleague told me i look slimmer (i was dancing inside 😆)

haha so yeah what i'm trying to say that the basic things like avoiding fatty and oily food and drinking 8glasses of water are important but if you cannot commit to the exercise there's always some other easier option!

chills. 🥱
Adarnbroune thumbnail
thank you,You had shared very wonderful knowledge about burning fat .

Edited by Adarnbroune - 13 years ago
Bollywood_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice
thanks for sharing

Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
remember if you enjoy bread, then you dont have to give it up completely...brown/whole heat bread is awesome for you !!!
marklee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Drink lots of water, eat healthy and jog everyday (or atleast 4 times a week) and do lots of walking, walk everywhere and anywhere where is possible.
Anyway thanks a lot of for sharing such a cool tips to Burn Fat!! 😃