Omg!! Gopi's going to dance?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Mountainbreeze7

Mountainbreeze7

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with both of u, all i want, is That rashi's and urmilla's faces have frowns on them throughout the WHOLE dance, I'm SURE gopi will dance, they won't show her STILL on the stage in the precap is something interesting is not gonna happen! And that anoyying LADY arghh!! I hate her FACE and the way she pulls that mouth like urmilla after she's done talking with Gopi! hahaa now rhere is a Koki war coming up...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Omg!! Gopi's going to dance?? (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top