Omg!! Gopi's going to dance??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Omg!!! In the precap, it showed Gopi standing on the stage by herself!! 😲 Everyone was waiting for the putni to arrive...Whats going to happen???!! 😲😲😲
22nd october Precap.... Now that Kokilla's beloved dikrah said NO,, NOW what?!?! poor gopi.....but something tells me, that everything will be O.K in the end...even if she suffers now...i mean, What else COULD happen...? Kinjil and Elesh won't participate  only '' next time'', and Rashi's playing out she sprained her ankle, ( oh godd...drama queen alert, '' call the doctor??!!'' .....(no comment) ...so it's down to gopi...who can't dance....seriously, how long is the string going to unravel? I'm OUT of idea's!! 😳
gopi and ahem will defenitely dance if not then i think cvs would not drag the episode to  monday
hope for the best
kanaji sab tekh karenge😛
Yeahhh But ddin't kokilla's dikrah go in his car? He'll come back? JUST for moooooooooooooooooooooooom 🤣
he will be back no doubt.....but not for his moooom.....
m sure this time he will be back for Gopi and to save her from humiliation (hope this will happen)
sadhli is always the optimist aham will surely not come but gopi will dance imagining her kanaji to be there like meera.and she will win the competition, cut the nose of urshi.
just praying something will happen tomorrow.
hmm.....good point Shruthi......agar aham nahi aaya then i;ll have to stop my optimism for sure...coz till now Aham never behaved like I predicted. so may be this time also m wrong...
but wtever I want Gopi to be saved and Urmi-Rashi's flat faces on floor....

I totally agree with both of u, all i want, is That rashi's and urmilla's faces have frowns on them throughout the WHOLE dance, I'm SURE gopi will dance, they won't show her STILL on the stage in the precap is something interesting is not gonna happen! And that anoyying LADY arghh!! I hate her FACE and the way she pulls that mouth like urmilla after she's done talking with Gopi! hahaa now rhere is a Koki war coming up...