Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan cheating mallika (Page 3)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

jprasad,mood and bills?????yaar,what in the world is that??????LOL

but i sure read mills and boonEmbarrassed,scores of them at one go,but since my kids were born all I have been able to read are 'how to be a good parent' and 'how not to run out of the house screaming and pulling ur hair when they throw tantrums' books......Confused

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

LOL Queenbee,perfect !!!!!!

jprasad,u cracked me up!!LOL

Hey,I am all for calling Armaan a cheat.He is cheating Mallika,has been doing so ever since the sun rose and went down on their relationship.First physically and now mentally.

And if someone thinks Mallika does not know Armaan does not want to marry her,or that he hasn't cheated her,he or she is blind.He is confused,he is in love and there is nothing he can do about it.

He always prided himself for being cold and calculating and all his decisions were based on practical gains.Mallika was just a stepping stone to him and he was giving up his freedom but he had no intention of tying himself to one post because the concept itself was alien to him.He had no qualms about cheating on Mallika because he never loved her.

And then suddenly, bang,love hit him with full force,blowing the wind out of his solar plexus.He found himself marrooned in his emotions surrounded by a sea of expectations that his past persona had mounted on him.The only problem: The woman he was supposed to get married to was not the woman who blew him off.It was a woman hardly anyone even noticed,let alone give her a chance in anything in life.

And finally he has come to terms with it.And I beleive he is ready to face the reality.And it will not be the first time someone will choose love over practical suitability of marriage.remember Chalte Chalte??

too good Minnie!!!

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by strawberry

when Purab left jassi he was called a monster. he left jassi 2 days before the engagement. now Armaan is dumping mallika 1 day before the wedding. And he's shown to be a better man than purab. how is having an affair behind ur fiancee's back good? why is he waiting for the board meeting to end so then he can dump mallika. cheap man.

Well said!Clap I agree! Smile

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Maybe Jassi should just go marry Nandu. That way there would be no problems for anyone.

Go to top