Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Please don't call my Purab a monster or bad omen... he is nice 😭 😭
sowmyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: jprasad

You are right JPrasad.... it's a lot better and interesting that most of tv shows these days...and after all it's a drama and i love this site where everyone exchange their thoughts about each drama...

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜† Queenbee,perfect !!!!!!

jprasad,u cracked me up!!πŸ˜†

Hey,I am all for calling Armaan a cheat.He is cheating Mallika,has been doing so ever since the sun rose and went down on their relationship.First physically and now mentally.

And if someone thinks Mallika does not know Armaan does not want to marry her,or that he hasn't cheated her,he or she is blind.He is confused,he is in love and there is nothing he can do about it.

He always prided himself for being cold and calculating and all his decisions were based on practical gains.Mallika was just a stepping stone to him and he was giving up his freedom but he had no intention of tying himself to one post because the concept itself was alien to him.He had no qualms about cheating on Mallika because he never loved her.

And then suddenly, bang,love hit him with full force,blowing the wind out of his solar plexus.He found himself marrooned in his emotions surrounded by a sea of expectations that his past persona had mounted on him.The only problem: The woman he was supposed to get married to was not the woman who blew him off.It was a woman hardly anyone even noticed,let alone give her a chance in anything in life.

And finally he has come to terms with it.And I beleive he is ready to face the reality.And it will not be the first time someone will choose love over practical suitability of marriage.remember Chalte Chalte??

queenbee thumbnail
And then suddenly, bang,love hit him with full force,blowing the wind out of his solar plexus.He found himself marrooned in his emotions surrounded by a sea of expectations that his past persona had mounted on him.The only problem: The woman he was supposed to get married to was not the woman who blew him off.It was a woman hardly anyone even noticed,let alone give her a chance in anything in life.

If you keep writing more stuff like this.. I am SO going to have sleepless nights... πŸ‘
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenbee

<span>And
then suddenly, bang,love hit him with full force,blowing the
wind
out of his solar plexus.He found himself marrooned in his
emotions
surrounded by a sea of expectations that his past persona had
mounted
on him.The only problem: The woman he was supposed to get
married to
was not the woman who blew him off.It was a woman hardly
anyone even
noticed,let alone give her a chance in anything in life.

<span>If you keep writing more stuff
like this.. I am SO going to have sleepless nights... </span>
IMG]IMG] [=
D>]πŸ‘
</span>

Minnie -

Have u been reading Mood and Bills novels?
fish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

Wow! Words like these, and I'll be damned if I'm not blown away! 

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

jprasad,mood and bills?????yaar,what in the world is that??????πŸ˜†

but i sure read mills and boon😳,scores of them at one go,but since my kids were born all I have been able to read are 'how to be a good parent' and 'how not to run out of the house screaming and pulling ur hair when they throw tantrums' books......πŸ˜•

loveneha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

πŸ˜† Queenbee,perfect !!!!!!

jprasad,u cracked me up!!πŸ˜†

Hey,I am all for calling Armaan a cheat.He is cheating Mallika,has been doing so ever since the sun rose and went down on their relationship.First physically and now mentally.

And if someone thinks Mallika does not know Armaan does not want to marry her,or that he hasn't cheated her,he or she is blind.He is confused,he is in love and there is nothing he can do about it.

He always prided himself for being cold and calculating and all his decisions were based on practical gains.Mallika was just a stepping stone to him and he was giving up his freedom but he had no intention of tying himself to one post because the concept itself was alien to him.He had no qualms about cheating on Mallika because he never loved her.

And finally he has come to terms with it.And I beleive he is ready to face the reality.And it will not be the first time someone will choose love over practical suitability of marriage.remember Chalte Chalte??

too good Minnie!!!

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberry

when Purab left jassi he was called a monster. he left jassi 2 days before the engagement. now Armaan is dumping mallika 1 day before the wedding. And he's shown to be a better man than purab. how is having an affair behind ur fiancee's back good? why is he waiting for the board meeting to end so then he can dump mallika. cheap man.

Well said!πŸ‘ I agree! 😊

Selina thumbnail
Maybe Jassi should just go marry Nandu. That way there would be no problems for anyone.