Fan Fictions

MAANEET - GENTLE WHISPERS! THREAD 1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 43

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
this was HOT!!! overflowing desires...um...yes please!!!! Love it!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiimkawaii_geet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MAANEET - GENTLE WHISPERS! THREAD 1 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shreya satish

shreya satish

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Lovely.Romantic Update..
Nicely Written
Waiting for next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kawaii_geet

CutieTeju

IF-Sizzlerz

CutieTeju

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Nice. Please continue.

kawaii_geet

nisha_bh

nisha_bh

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
hey....
came across ur ff...
just completed at one go....
dey r simply amazing...
plz add me in ur pm listSmile

kawaii_geet

tinatartari

IF-Rockerz

tinatartari

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
nice 1!!plz update soon n pm me.thnks

kawaii_geet

.sireesha.

Goldie

.sireesha.

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Thats Awesome..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap......
Loved it.....HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart...
what is there in that Leaflet????
Eagerly waiting for the next part.....
Pls Update Soooooooon

kawaii_geet

kawaii_geet

IF-Sizzlerz

kawaii_geet

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
                           GENTLE WHISPERS PART 5

She wore a yellow salwaar kameez, her dupatta covering the whole of her dorsal body! As she wrapped the towel around her black wet hair, the leaflet near the pillow held her eyes! She remembered that she had to open it when no one was around. She quickly reached for it and broke open the seal! While she read it, large drops of tears started their journey from the corner of her eyes and ended at the corner of her lips!!

"Once there was a time when I thought love was just a myth......falling for someone so deeply wasn't Maan Singh khurana's principles......I hated to love.....I hated to think about it. I thought I would live all by myself.......no one there to affect my life.........but yeh tumne kya kar diya Geet......kya???

Kyun mein tummhe apne khayalon se door nahi kar paa raha hoon? Kyun mein tummhe har ghadi har pal apne kareeb chahta hoon?? Mujhe batao na Geet......kyun???

Jab mera accident hua tha......the only thing I could feel was you......woh har pal jab tum mere saath nahi thi.....woh har lamha jab tumne mujhe apne kareeb chaha..tab tab tummhe andaaza bhi nahi hoga ke tumhari ek jhalak dekhne ke liye mein kitna tadpa tha!!!!

Mujhe maaf kar dena Geet .....jab tum itni takleef mein thi, mein tumhare saath nahi khada reh paya tha! Par mera yakeen mano....mein tummhe kabhi ....kabhi bhi akela naho chodoonga.....phir chahe mijhe uske liye maut se bhi kyun na ladna pade!!!!

I want you so badly in my life that now its becoming too hard to control my feelings......my desires......even myself! I desperately want you in my life....the way you squeeze yourself in my arms.....the way you hold my hand......the way you look at me with your big brown eyes......drives me crazy!!! I had, I have and I'll always have eyes for you Geet.......only you!!!

I LOVE YOU !

-Maan"

This was enough for Geet to let her feelings loose.......she couldn't hold back anymore......no she must go and see Maan right now......immediately or else that burning passion of love in her will definitely make her insane!

She needed to see Maan now.....no she wanted Maan now......immediately.....the emotions overflowing her heart.....no more control over it.......and she ran.......clutching the letter tighter....not even giving a damn about dressing.....about her messy wet hair......about anything else in this world! Maan.......this man was the only one in her mind, her heart, her soul......everywhere! she ran like a mad person.....tears running along with he!!!!! she had no shoes on! She reached the mansion and climbed the stairs.....better to say ran up the stairs leading to Maan's room!

Servants got worried over why Geet ma'am ran so hurriedly!!!!

next : Geet....wht r u doing in maan's room????Wink

Edited by kawaii_geet - 28 October 2010 at 3:49am

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsnehag10harikashiva25inlwgeetkrishna.nehavashigeetkamaanmishtikhuranaaisha_1998turbulencereshmi87asmi123Kiimasmara19bhakbhartifanmans22sweet_aishutaanni-Trinity-swetaa100smilieyguru-ki-dewaaninisha_bhsakadafiTaranaGeetrevathinairavani_9Shiya1206zoha25RukhluvMaanCuteTommyhemvbshivangi783Tishuu.sireesha.doosheekateri_susanbd670816soni-zeeCutee999Dhara_siqbals4everputhjazzerettecyum321JayaR-shamima-maanujaanusldeepsMsMovielovernats0101ritzy09maaneetsangelKrishnaluv94paponeconblueopalAsh1991hermososmallvillesweet cherryanjucoolesha143mitzi11kooliio-afsha-sweet scorpioswetha10charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*Fallen Angelsona-rai--Ratna--shah10--aarthi--rsroopalihoneygrapeShalveSaamsibelieveinpinkpickachu

swetha10

IF-Sizzlerz

swetha10

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
wow amazing update.. letter was really magical.. cant wait for the next part.. do continue soon

kawaii_geet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top