Who wants another Leap ???

Poll Question :

Are you guys in favour of another Leap ????

Poll Choice
YES
NO
Not Sure
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
I read  this morning that the creative team is considering another leap .That is their idea of boasting TRPs against KBC .
I am setting up a poll to let these creatives know what the members of this forum think about this ..
We don't have to argue too much about this  .The numbers should give a clear indication .....

Creatives .....numbers never lie ...

This is our way to let you guys  know if you all are going in the right direction or you are making another big mistake after the divorce fiasco ....
no more leaps pls .... it achieves nothing 😵
I want a leap to see Archu leading a normal,happy married life with whoever-doesn't matter n Manav'll be happy to see his Archana happy n settled...that's the ONLY cure for their Paagalpan😕
I am dead against the leap .
In favor of a leap if that is what it take to show Archu like a normal woman . She should be happy with or without  a man.
no...already saw what one achieved...spare us another one pls.
I am all for the leap .. ONLY IF they show a millionaire manav and a phatichar dharmesh ;) .. otherwise .. oh god (CV's) please save us the agony of another leap !!!!
And yes .. please no ArJay or ManChoo ..
Noooooo
I dont want Archana and Manav playing middle aged persons, wont suit them
Then bujurg Arman🤢
strict no no
10-20 saal baad chalegaa😆
Leap is needed when the show is doing bad. Y dont they make PR better so that they dont need a leap😊 I dont like leaps.
Sonii .. maybe it would be a three year leap . I dont think the actors themselves would be ready for it...