..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi PKYEK-ians and aaaaaaaaaaaal Kabir fans.
Haan haan pata hain bohut kabir fans hain is forum pe🤣😃
But Kabir is too adorable to not being his fan.
He is so cute and adorable😍
Okay stopping all bak bak about Kabir as it wont end and coming to the topic🤣
In no time me and many other gals have become his fan and what I thought was that although he is not the lead ekta should give justice and space to this character because what I feel and think is Kabir is totally different guy.😛Inspite of being flirtatious ,typical boy,easy-going,care free he holds moral value , respects for gals and elders and a decent dreamboy any gal would want.😳
That's what I feel about him because he knows to how to treat people , when it comes to T although she irritates him still he is friend with her and then he really knows how to talk to which girl like piya , he acts so decently with her.
So I really think his character should be opened beautifully.
Edited : He also deserves a gal opposite him because I know whomever he is with he will create own charm of the couple and I really want his character to be briefly portrayed and not to be sidelined and he should get equal screen space.
Dear ekta , hope your listening if yes we all really want Kabir character to be potrayed beautifully.😛I think he is the a very beautiful,charming character.😳
Do comment all.

Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
AGREEEEDD, i really hope there wud be a girl oppo him 2, so he isn't shown as being alone in the end.
Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmmmmmm
misha n kabir jodi rockss
..Armaania.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pakindmuziq

AGREEEEDD, i really hope there wud be a girl oppo him 2, so he isn't shown as being alone in the end.

Hi Kabir fan😆aka Iqra😛
Yeah even I want a gal opposite him.
I am loving KaPi😳but as ViSu are main lead KaPi cannot happen but if they happen aal is well😳but not then I would miss KaPi but KaPi will remain as best friends forever😳what more precious can happen more than this😃
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree .. But As Far Know .. 'm loving Pia ~ Kabhir moments The Most 😃
..Armaania.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: k_anjali12

Agree .. But As Far Know .. 'm loving Pia ~ Kabhir moments The Most 😃

Who wont love KaPi they are so cute😳So adorable😳but as ViSu is lead so cannot say but if ViSu happen I want KaPi to be best friends forever as this will satisfy KaPi fans😳
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I so agree with hun.

I'm loving Kabir to bit u know that already and KaPi moment are surly Rocking the show for me and I hope ki it never stop.

in fact more than anything I'm now secretly wishing for KaPi jodi...Oops it's not so secretly now cos I have finally said it out lord😳

-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agreeeee with u,,,he is so adorable n cute
i know KaPi wont happen as Visu are the lead
but i  want a nice girl opp to him
so far im loving KaPi

..Armaania.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

I so agree with hun.

I'm loving Kabir to bit u know that already and KaPi moment are surly Rocking the show for me and I hope ki it never stop.

in fact more than anything I'm now secretly wishing for KaPi jodi...Oops it's not so secretly now cos I have finally said it out lord😳

Ah me too love KaPi even wanted it secretly but now I told about it on several threads as it wont cause harm.😆😃
I hope KaPi happens if not then KaPi should be best friends forever and a new gal opposite Kabir because he is the charmer and audience can adore and admire him with any girl except that T.😊
..Armaania.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CoolAquarius

Agreeeee with u,,,he is so adorable n cute
i know KaPi wont happen as Visu are the lead
but i  want a nice girl opp to him
so far im loving KaPi

🤣Welcome to Kabir dreamland🤣
I want KaPi but as you said ViSu are lead so cant happen but I want them to be best friends and another gal opposite kabir and Kabir is a charmer audience can adore and admire him with any girl except that T.
T doesnt deserve cute guy like Kabir.He should have more decent,sweet,cute and different from others gals type a gal.😛