Suggestions / Comments

What is the limit before action is taken?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Hello.

This is my first post here.

I have been a member of IF since 2005 and I have been the most active in the DMG forum.

Yesterday, a member (partialmods) opened a post on how Karan Singh Grover (the lead of DMG) was responsible for girls going 'horny' for him (the posts pasted by him/her were taken by ATs and CCs of which he/she is clearly not a member of, therefore he/she stalked those threads to get material for their post).

My reply to him/her was one of sarcasm but with absolutely NO foul words used and in reply I was called "horny' and a 'two-faced bitch'. I did not engage in any battle with the TM and instead just reported him/her.

The TM however continued to abuse people left, right and center using derogatory and foul language, commenting on their personal life and advising them to 'get laid by KSG' etc.

Next up, a topic was opened by the same member directed at another member in reply to some PRIVATE MESSAGE with the same pathetic language used.

Both these topics were binned but the member has continued to post derogatory remarks about fellow members and actors like KSG and Jennifer.

The member has also called fellow members gay and lesbian. 

So my questions are -

1. When the topics were binned, why wasnt the member banned too? He/She seems to broken ample rules as far as I can see - calling members 'horny', 'bitches', 's**ts' and 'wh**es' should be enough to ban him/her, shouldnt it? or at least calling actors those same names should be enough? And stalking threads which is again against IF rules as far as I know?

Members continuously call actors and fellow members disgusting things and they continue to scamper around IF. Fine, dont say anything when a member is attacked but shouldnt action be taken when members abuse actors because of whom we are here on IF. This is not a SOCIAL NETWORKING site but a TV show and entertainment forum...

2. The second question is that HOW do these members get away with commenting on any type of sexuality? I dont care if the member they address is indeed gay/lesbian but what I do care about is the derogatory way in which they use these terms. Are gays/lesbians not humans? They dont deserve a chance at love and personal expression? Why arent these members banned or are we promoting IF as a site just for the so-called straight people? Are we promoting IF as a site which is basically suffering from Homophobia?

So, the basic question is WHAT is the limit before action, and a proper and strong one at that, is taken against any member? How long is he/she allowed to abuse indiscriminately and stalk other threads before a DUE (as per the IF rules) taken?

I demand answers from the Mods of DMG forum and the admins of IF. And I ask you all to think over my questions and if you are just here to bash, then please continue because that really shows where you come from.

Edited by AngelTeen - 21 October 2010 at 1:18am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra_javed91ahensevenkarankideewanixiceprincess101JULIELmansibhartililmzsunshineRoyale11-Miya-Iqbal Neha1untilwhenever21desire_20frndshp_luv_dmgGoldenPanda.IshiaLOVEDMG-ARjanu1610dazzling_armaan-Crimson-ffkhanjuhi-ARs.angelDr.BasketGuptaminchiyouth_showsfanherms_angelkaransprincessSobtiObsessionAttractiveAdyadhruviarmaanfanisomersNorzprettyasjenriddhan-Jeny-Mona1993jesss.NeonLights.Esha..kajenbaz786caprigurlSue101_Oishi_DivineDreams.iTangled_25_innocent_karan-007blessing-beautysjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is the limit before action is taken?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
i agree wiz RAE..... even i demand answers to why ppl especially zat tm last night... have a right to go around and abuse members on IF and actors... and wen the same is done to them ..they cry wolf,.. i seriousli want actions to be taken against zat member and those who indulge in the same manner... i believe this is suppose to be a place wer one can express their opinions without fearing others hence why AINT THE DEV TEAM taking strict actions against those members.. instead of binning their disgusting post why not ban their accounts???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra_javed91janu1610minchiAngelTeen

janu1610

IF-Rockerz

janu1610

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
U know what this is their favorite time pass .wonder how they get ample time to create all this mess.
But seriously no matter how much they use abusive language or put all the frustration in their words ,how many time u report that members .Result is big ZERO.
if they can throw the topic in to bin then why not ban a member ?.once i replied on JDJ post nd they raised my WL nd after so many attempts to prove myself innocent .I got nothing .This is just for us who follow rules others r just making mockery of IF nd members.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra_javed91-tehreem-AngelTeenminchi_innocent_

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Raeee

I agree wid u

Wats the limit??

I know 2 members like this 'partialmod' , whose language n writings are same

i wont take the name. How they are still not banned , even after abusing n bashing the real life ppl using all degtretory languages?

Why no proper actions are taken against them?? rather they raise WL of the members who speaks against those abusers....

We demand an answer Mods.

sidra_javed91janu1610dazzling_armaanminchiAngelTeen

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Well  this  is  happening  mostly  in  DMG  forum  only  and  that  is  because  DMG  has  many  group  of  fans  and  some  from  each  group  are  short  tempered  and  I  truly  feel  that  the  questions  you  have  asked  are  the  ones  going  on  in  almost  everyones  mind.
DMG  forum  is  known  for  its  bashing  and  thats  where  the  problem  arises  even  if  somebody  remains  calm  its  not  possible  all  the  time  and  also  fans  of  one  group  either  are  friendly  with  another  or  they  just  don't  share  the  basic  mutual  respect.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra_javed91untilwhenever21Ishiadazzling_armaanAngelTeen-Jeny-

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
the way that person behaved yesterday is really disgusting.
I didn't even say her anything serious, but the way she replied me is just disgusting.. Dead
Mods please band this kind of people, who are bashing KSG, JENNY, & the members unnecssarily

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra_javed91janu1610AngelTeen

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
^^^  also  Shilpa  also!  ppl  bash  her  and  her  fans  unnecessarily!:)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra_javed91untilwhenever21janu1610riddhanana_kashAngelTeenNorz

untilwhenever21

IF-Dazzler

untilwhenever21

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Great post !! Clap

This is my personal view but I just don't understand the need for people to have to take pot shots at one another. Where are people's manners and etiquette when they come here, it feels like it flies out the window once you click on DMG forum. I understand DMG is full of different fan groups and there will always be some tension between one another but why can't people just draw the line and learn to respect one another differing points of view. You can hate characters as much as you want but no need to bash actors/actresses/members of the forum. Grow up people !!.

sidra_javed91janu1610AttractiveAdyaNorzAngelTeen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top