Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Paru4

Paru4

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

...just cudnt stop my tears from flowing when I saw Vansh after such a long timeCry... and Ichcha looked soo lonely without him... I did not want her to let go off Vansh's hands when he was leaving... he loved her soooo much that he only wants her happiness which he too believes is with Veer... bless your soul Vansh...
 CVsAngry.... I can never forgive you for eliminating Vansh...everAngry
 me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooAngry.... i execrate over cv Angry4 eliminating ,ignoring my vanshBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing,sorry sorry our vanshWink..........................................i pettished over them when the y killed vanshAngry.... sometimes i dream ------veer was dead instead of vanshuuuu andthen what would happen ...............sometimes i create my own vancha stories................LOLLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ITNA Pyar Vansh? (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepika_fun

Goldie

deepika_fun

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
hi srk really felt bad i to cried when ichaa said mujhe chod kar kaha chala gaya vansh...and also when vansh is going  away ichaa hold vansh hands...poor ichaa and vansh

eku_1501

Groupbie

eku_1501

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged

20-10-2010... this episode... i am going to rejoice for the rest of my life...

thank u CVs for bringing this scene...

i read whn a frnd wrote tht the promo showed vansh asking ichcha to unite with veer, n as soon as i read this, i literally GLUED myself in front of colors, JUST WANTED TO SEE VANSH...Embarrassed

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.... after numerous breaks, FINALLY whn i saw the promo... my tears rolled down my cheeks...CryCry i was just sooooooo glad to see vansh n ichcha TOGETHER...EmbarrassedCryCryCry
waaaaaaooww....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SRK well seriously i didnt xpect this post cuming from u, but thanks a lot....ClapEmbarrassed
vansh sach me ichcha se bahooooooooooot zyaaaaadaaaaa pyar karta h... gawwwd... why did he leave...

I WISH THAT DREAM NEVER ENDED... CryCry
that moment was sooooooooooooooo pure n bful btwn them...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming vansh asking HIS ichcha to carry on her life with veer was soo touching...CryCryCry i promised my self tht i wud not cry watchn vansh BUT I JUST COULD NOT STOP MY TEARS....CryCryCryCryCry cmooooon... it was VANSH...CryCryCryCryCry
this was the SADEST and the MOST TOUCHING GOOD-BYE everrr...CryCry

vansh i love u soooooo much...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i dearly wish u cud stay for ever...CryCryCryCry love u alwayz...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top