Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

happy cuz you first time admitted that tapasya was also responsible of vansh's death...

exactlySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Paru4tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ITNA Pyar Vansh? (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

srkji, aap maths class mein vansh ke baarein main soch rahi thiConfusedROFL galat baat; maths lecture mein maths ke bare mein hi sochna chahiye; nahi tho u will define maths too  wrongly, just like chemistryROFL
chalo, tht was on a lighter note; shukar hain aapko tappu pe gussa aaya; gussa se pyaar badtha hainLOLLOL and yeah vansh was awessomeEmbarrassedBig smile

Kya kare today it was really sad to see Vancha parting like that so once the flashbacks started in my mind I couldnt stop my tears from flowing out cos I was reminded inexplicably of the scene from the Titanic in the ending for some reasonConfused I always tear up when just before dying the guy makes some sacrifice for her happinessCry Reminds me of the beautiful definition of true pure love. And today I saw Vansh in a completely different and extremely lovable avatar and this made me angry at Tapu cos I used to love Vancha and she snatched them away from me AND ruined Veeya as well! Cos it was entirely possible that if she didnt have a hand in Vansh's death Veer mighttve forgiven her someday but this to again she stabbed herself on her own feet!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Paru4ankit111

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
i m not sure abt Tapu but SRK jiiii is surely improving. but only fear tht she wd hv not make palti and again Dewar Bhabhi songs. but atleast till now i can appreciate her for realizationClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesnutmeg7tiny15SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

i m not sure abt Tapu but SRK jiiii is surely improving. but only fear tht she wd hv not make palti and again Dewar Bhabhi songs. but atleast till now i can appreciate her for realizationClap

achha?Embarrassed which way am I improving ji?Big smile

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ankit111

achha?Embarrassed which way am I improving ji?Big smile
gd way jiiiii. u started thinking beyond the Tapu world. thts gd sign and i think u will feel very cool and relaxed now after constant tension of defending only Tapu anyhowLOLLOL

cute.manasi

cute.manasi

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
nice to see tht SRK lover ji has
accepted the fate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
see SRK jiii, we r not ur enemy, whn ever u talk sensibly we appreciate itWink keep it up.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Thank you ji thank youSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top