ITNA Pyar Vansh? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i m not sure abt Tapu but SRK jiiii is surely improving. but only fear tht she wd hv not make palti and again Dewar Bhabhi songs. but atleast till now i can appreciate her for realization๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by ankit111

i m not sure abt Tapu but SRK jiiii is surely improving. but only fear tht she wd hv not make palti and again Dewar Bhabhi songs. but atleast till now i can appreciate her for realization๐Ÿ‘

achha?๐Ÿ˜ณ which way am I improving ji?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

achha?๐Ÿ˜ณ which way am I improving ji?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gd way jiiiii. u started thinking beyond the Tapu world. thts gd sign and i think u will feel very cool and relaxed now after constant tension of defending only Tapu anyhow๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nice to see tht SRK lover ji has
accepted the fate.

see SRK jiii, we r not ur enemy, whn ever u talk sensibly we appreciate it๐Ÿ˜‰ keep it up.
Thank you ji thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by cjs369

...just cudnt stop my tears from flowing when I saw Vansh after such a long time๐Ÿ˜ญ... and Ichcha looked soo lonely without him... I did not want her to let go off Vansh's hands when he was leaving... he loved her soooo much that he only wants her happiness which he too believes is with Veer... bless your soul Vansh...
 CVs๐Ÿ˜ก.... I can never forgive you for eliminating Vansh...ever๐Ÿ˜ก
 me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo๐Ÿ˜ก.... i execrate over cv ๐Ÿ˜ก4 eliminating ,ignoring my vanshโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ,sorry sorry our vansh๐Ÿ˜‰..........................................i pettished over them when the y killed vansh๐Ÿ˜ก.... sometimes i dream ------veer was dead instead of vanshuuuu andthen what would happen ...............sometimes i create my own vancha stories................๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hi srk really felt bad i to cried when ichaa said mujhe chod kar kaha chala gaya vansh...and also when vansh is going  away ichaa hold vansh hands...poor ichaa and vansh

20-10-2010... this episode... i am going to rejoice for the rest of my life...

thank u CVs for bringing this scene...

i read whn a frnd wrote tht the promo showed vansh asking ichcha to unite with veer, n as soon as i read this, i literally GLUED myself in front of colors, JUST WANTED TO SEE VANSH...๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.... after numerous breaks, FINALLY whn i saw the promo... my tears rolled down my cheeks...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ i was just sooooooo glad to see vansh n ichcha TOGETHER...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
waaaaaaooww....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

SRK well seriously i didnt xpect this post cuming from u, but thanks a lot....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ
vansh sach me ichcha se bahooooooooooot zyaaaaadaaaaa pyar karta h... gawwwd... why did he leave...

I WISH THAT DREAM NEVER ENDED... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
that moment was sooooooooooooooo pure n bful btwn them...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ vansh asking HIS ichcha to carry on her life with veer was soo touching...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ i promised my self tht i wud not cry watchn vansh BUT I JUST COULD NOT STOP MY TEARS....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ cmooooon... it was VANSH...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
this was the SADEST and the MOST TOUCHING GOOD-BYE everrr...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

vansh i love u soooooo much...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ i dearly wish u cud stay for ever...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ love u alwayz...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ