Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Sach mein.....today I was sitting in my AM Maths lecture and all of a sudden yesterday's Vancha scenes started flashing in my mind...and I started crying....and I couldn't stop...and yes I know but contrary to popular belief I was NOT just a Vancha fan cos they kept Veer and Ichha apart but I genuinely truly liked them and I saw yesterday the REAL Vansh which I had neglected to see before. This Vansh who jee jaan se Ichha se pyar karta hai. That real love that you want that person's happiness no matter what.Embarrassed The dialogues really tore me up!Cry First when Ichha reached out her hands to hold his face and they just looked so adorable! And that hugDay Dreaming And I guess what really made me cry was the separating of hands at the end with the dialogues ap mujhe chor ke mat jaiye"CryCryCry. Chalo aaj thassaly mili that Ichha loves Vansh...truly I saw itEmbarrassed But confusion surely settled in...she loves Veer or she loves VanshConfused...Even I didnt register what he was saying much about Veer because in my head all I could think was Itna Pyar tum karte ho Ichha se Vansh?Cry Itna zyaada??Cry And today for the first time I felt ANGER! Towards Tapasya! Yes thats right I felt anger at her stupidity for going off her head and saying all that stuff...at her carelessness cos she did have some role in his death after all and if she hadnt been so silly he would have still been here with usCry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfreaqeku_1501Paru4rgattudeepika_fun--Megz--veil_of_rosesMalaysian_Girlxavivillaankit111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ITNA Pyar Vansh?" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
happy cuz you first time admitted that tapasya was also responsible of vansh's death...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eku_1501Paru4payel_royveil_of_rosestiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I know it was a very good scene and brilliantly executed by CVs and well acted by both Tina and Rohit Clap
Ichcha has been lucky to has 2 Guys in her her life who have loved her truly but as Vansh has also said Ichcha has loved Veer and still is.

Good 2c u finally accepted ur baby had a role in Vansh's death

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesankit111tiny15

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
yes ichcha always loved veer....for vansh it was her patni dharm....even vansh said that she always loved veer...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesankit111shyams

Paru4

Paru4

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Sach mein.....today I was sitting in my AM Maths lecture and all of a sudden yesterday's Vancha scenes started flashing in my mind...and I started crying....and I couldn't stop...and yes I know but contrary to popular belief I was NOT just a Vancha fan cos they kept Veer and Ichha apart but I genuinely truly liked them and I saw yesterday the REAL Vansh which I had neglected to see before. This Vansh who jee jaan se Ichha se pyar karta hai. That real love that you want that person's happiness no matter what.Embarrassed The dialogues really tore me up!Cry First when Ichha reached out her hands to hold his face and they just looked so adorable! And that hugDay Dreaming And I guess what really made me cry was the separating of hands at the end with the dialogues ap mujhe chor ke mat jaiye"CryCryCry. Chalo aaj thassaly mili that Ichha loves Vansh...truly I saw itEmbarrassed But confusion surely settled in...she loves Veer or she loves VanshConfused...Even I didnt register what he was saying much about Veer because in my head all I could think was Itna Pyar tum karte ho Ichha se Vansh?Cry Itna zyaada??Cry And today for the first time I felt ANGER! Towards Tapasya! Yes thats right I felt anger at her stupidity for going off her head and saying all that stuff...at her carelessness cos she did have some role in his death after all and if she hadnt been so silly he would have still been here with usCry

yes srk...................... she lves my vansh thats y she said"don't leave plz"............. its shows how much she luves .............. its not her patni dharm 2 that she luved  him............. it true that she luved veer before marriage..... but after marriage she only luved vansh and she will accept veer because she need vansh 2 be happy(thats y cv showed this scene)............she is lucky , both vansh and verr only luves her...........how lucky she is?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eku_1501sweetgal2001nutmeg7ankit111tiny15SRKLuvr

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prithvi123

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Cry

yes srk...................... she lves my vansh thats y she said"don't leave plz"............. its shows how much she luves .............. its not her patni dharm 2 that she luved  him............. it true that she luved veer before marriage..... but after marriage she only luved vansh and she will accept veer because she need vansh 2 be happy(thats y cv showed this scene)............she is lucky , both vansh and verr only luves her...........how lucky she is?
yeah....she has love of 2 ppl who really love her....lucky girl!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Paru4veil_of_rosescjs369ankit111tiny15

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

...just cudnt stop my tears from flowing when I saw Vansh after such a long timeCry... and Ichcha looked soo lonely without him... I did not want her to let go off Vansh's hands when he was leaving... he loved her soooo much that he only wants her happiness which he too believes is with Veer... bless your soul Vansh...
 CVsAngry.... I can never forgive you for eliminating Vansh...everAngry

Edited by cjs369 - 20 October 2010 at 11:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Paru4veil_of_rosesankit111tiny15

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
srkji, aap maths class mein vansh ke baarein main soch rahi thiConfusedROFL galat baat; maths lecture mein maths ke bare mein hi sochna chahiye; nahi tho u will define maths too  wrongly, just like chemistryROFLROFLROFLROFL
chalo, tht was on a lighter note; shukar hain aapko tappu pe gussa aaya; gussa se pyaar badtha hainLOLLOL and yeah vansh was awessomeEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609veil_of_rosesankit111SRKLuvr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top