Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
she is pointing one finger at me! while the other 4 are pointing towards her! my elementary teacher told me thatπŸ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Uff Adil bache....tum khud jaake phas jaate ho..dekh lo..she is pointing fingers at u only.

Mera...Adill..,.avana vazhiya vanthu aapu vangikiran....nan enna seyya :-))))))

Never the finger pointing type. I state the facts and let the truth speak for itself. Simply bec' he decides to sit around clearing his allergies at 6:40 tho hum kya karein. I came at 7:05 like I always do after my Baba is on his way.
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: adilmomin786

she is pointing one finger at me! while the other 4 are pointing towards her! my elementary teacher told me thatπŸ˜†

Looks like you forgot all the other stuff your teachers told you.πŸ˜•
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Correcta sonna Hami. Kaalan karthaley vaangi kattikaran. Naan enna panna.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail

Why did you click LIKE when you don't know what i wrote here. You may want to take it back once you know what I said.

Hami,

did tanths post for y'day's episode? Probably not. Her net may have gone out or she is usually here by this time. Anniyayam.
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adil just give in..u have triggered her early in the morning...if u want to spared..give in..waise badi bhi hai...to ghum nahi...
HamiSky thumbnail
She did not..she said she she wud not also. WAs chatting with her in the morning..she said she wud come back but no traces yet.
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I enjoy! i have triggered her this early...shes going to to put up with it till 11 pm or so! haha lets just say the curtains have opened and the sun is out...Meras eating her waffles and has a long day with me today!
HamiSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: adilmomin786

I enjoy! i have triggered her this early...shes going to to put up with it till 11 pm or so! haha lets just say the curtains have opened and the sun is out...Meras eating her waffles and has a long day with me today!

acha beta..bade ho gaye ho.... :-))
lage raho lage raho..... :-)))))
Mera Adil is all yours today..am not coming in between....rip him apart :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

dekhte hai who gonna have this long day ...Adil ke bache khabardaar..Mera is stronger
MERARAI thumbnail
[QUOTE=adilmomin786]I enjoy! i have triggered her this early...shes going to to put up with it till 11 pm or so! haha lets just say the curtains have opened and the sun is out...Meras eating her waffles and has a long day with me today![/QUOTE

Triggered? πŸ˜† Didn' t know you'd even try this hard to be funny. Keep trying, beta you may finally get one right that can get me to chuckle.πŸ˜•
Hami

didn't I tell you he never reads anything or gleams anything from it. Waffles, Ugh! That's proof enough.