Page 1 of 153

Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 2 Page 153

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
hay you all' thanks for all those love' and comments to all my FF' i am so sorry to end Heartbeats' to replace i started this' hop you all love it' pls do leave comments and LIKE love you all' xxxxx

ANIMOSITY= strong dislike' low type of behaviour' (have lots of meaning.. this are few)
Maan: a Byronic HERO'

**ANIMOSITY**

part 1

Geet was running through the jungle... Maan had no clue what happened to him that night... He was high in drug... No control over his body... Or his mental stability...

Birji darji.... Pappa.... Mum.... Everyone was looking for geet... If they find maan... God knows what will happen to him.... The whole handa family will kill him... "how dare he touch Handa girl?"

Maan managed to catch geet.... She tries to scream but no use... Maan puts a cloth round her face... And ties her hand... And shoves her in the car....

He drives... Somewhere... He have no clue... Out of HP... Somewhere far....

After 2 hours of mad drive he Arrives at his old hut... Where he usually camps.... He picks geet up and walks in.... Opens geets mouth....

Geet: what do you want? Please let me go! Please! She was crying her eyes out... But maan no where near listening....
Maan: I have told you nicely! But you refused!
Geet: please! What I Hav ever done to you?
Maan picks her up holding her by one hand... Makes her balance on her feet...
Geet: please! Please! She was screaming.... Maan untied her hand and shoves her to the bed... Taking her dupatta off....
Geet: please... If my family finds out... They won't spare you...
Maan: yea! Lets see what they can do now?
Maan nails her to the bed... As she straggled.... Screaming in pain... As maan bites her viciously everywhere.... Ripping her cloths off....
Geet pleads for mercy but no use... Tonight she will be his... No matter what... She will be his....

Geet couldn't say anything... As his mouth started rip... Bite her tongue... Lips... Blood oozing out....
Geet cries louder.... But no use... Maan was out of control tonight... Nothing could stope him... Nothing.... His aggressive body was ripping her apart...
She cried louder.... It echoed through the jungle.... But no use... It was a private land... That was own by Maan sing Khurana.... No one was avowed in without his permission... And hardly anyone knew who owns this land...

Geet fainted with maans aggressive body....... ...... ......
She managed to pick her self up.... Shaking.... Stumbling..... She covers her self with a spread.... Couldn't bare to look at her naked body.... She falls flat on the floor.... Maan jumps up.... With the noise.... Finds geet on the floor..... He tries to pick her up.... But geet shouts in anger "don't touch me...." her whole body was in pain.... Maan just didn't abuse her once... He abused her 3 times....

Maan stared at her ad she straggled... She stood up and clasped again... He had no regret about last night.... Nothing... Far as he was concern he enjoyed it...

Maan: I have told you clearly....
Geet snaps: don't you dare talk to me! Don't you dare!
Geet could feel the sourness between her leg and breast... Where he have been the rough the most.... Tears starts to roll down....
Maan gets up and helps her... She snaps again.... "I have told you don't touch me...."
Maan aggressively pulls her to his embrace... And speaks in his angry tone... "I don't mind repeating last night again!"
Geet: you are disgusting!
Maan: I thought you already know by now!
Geet: never knew you are this low!
She spits on his face... Maan gets angry.... And dragged her to the bed again...... Geet again starts to Scream in fear and pain... But maan couldn't here a single sorrow the pain in her heart.... Nothing.... He simply misused her body... Abusing every way as possible.... Every parts.... Everything.....

It was mid afternoon.... Geet opens her eyes slowly.... Feeling more pain.... She starts to cry.... Even water seems to give up on her.... She looks round... The whole room was messed up.... Nothing was in place.... Her cloths ripped... Along with his.... She tries to sit up.... But the pain was killing her.... There was blood stain on the spread... She looked way in disgust.... She manages to walk in to the bathroom.... Sat under the shower..... Screaming crying in shock.... As the water tried to wash all the blood way...
She sat there for few hours... Knew there are no one will come to her rescue... No one... They probably are trying... But finding maan sing Khuranas place... Will be impossible... There are no way....

After hours maan walks in the bathroom... Watching geet.... Sitting on the floor of the shower.... As the water tries to clean her body.... She was senseless...
Maan: you look more sexy with water...
Geet no reaction...
Maan took a stool and watched her naked body... Egaring to touch again... But he dine enough for one day... She fainted twice!... He simply starred at her... Geet senseless... No reaction...
Maan creases her face... She doesn't snap...
Maan: you will catch a cold... Come out!
Geet: no reaction...
Maan turns the water tap off.... Takes some towel and covers her...
Maan: if I had a chance I would be in bed with you all day... 24 hours... 7 days a week... But ... I guss that's not possible... You faint so much....
Geet looks at him angrily... And slaps him tight.... He straight way gets angry... Holds her by hair... Tight.... Tears started to roll down geets eyes in pain... He kisses them way....
Maan: don't! It will hurt you more!
Geet doesn't say anything.... He picks her up... And carries her to the bedroom... Everything was clean.... Maan takes piles of cloths out for her to choose...
Maan: actually... Let me choose!... He takes a blue and green dress out....
Geet sat on the bed... Not looking... Nothing.... Senseless.... She faints again....
Maan laughs; maan... You have chose a right girl! Dadima will love her... Extremely sensitive...
Maan dresses geet up and puts her in the car... And starts driving towards deli...

Geet wakes up in mid way...
Maan: we still have 4 hours to go!
Geet: what do you want from me? You have done whatever you wanted! Now let me go!
Maan stops the car on the sight: why? To leave you to get rape by other men... Have you looked at your self... You still look beautiful... Sexy enough to drive any man crazy...
He holds her by her mouth... Squeezing her cheek inside.... "you are my... And only I am allowed to touch you!"
Geet: you are sick!
Maan: well done! If you accepted me nicely... I would have never had to do this... But no.... You have to create problems!.. Now see... That's what happens...
Geet: what type of monster are you.... You have raped your own wife 4 times!
Maan: wife!... He laughs historically.... What happen when you didn't even wanted to sign the paper? What happen then.... When you shouted in front of everyone that I am not your wife!.... Now... I have touched you... And no other men will accept you... Now you are demanding you are my wife!
Geet: you are disgusting... I rather die then be your wife...
Maan: go ahed do...
Geet opens the door and tries to run out.... Maan snatches her in... You are only allowed to die with me.... And that's when I give you permission...
Geet: get off me... Don't you dare touch me...
Maan: don't try that again... BCs I don't mind doing everything in this car!
Geet couldn't think how disgusting this man was...
Maan: we are getting married again... Soon as we reach deli... In front of the whole world...
Geet: why don't you kill me? This way no man will ever touch me... And you can sleep peacefully... That yes geet Handa is safe from this monster...
Maan: not geet Handa! Mrs Geet Maan sing Khurana!

Index:

PART 2         PART 3         PART 4    PART 5      

PART 6         PART 7         PART 8

PART 9      

PART 10    

PART 11

PART 12      

PART 13

PART 14    

PART 15

hay you all pls do comment and do please press the LIKE' if you want me to continue'. xxxxxxx

a special thanks to pushpi'. who helped me from part 6
xxxxxxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 November 2010 at 9:29am

The following 193 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsaiaarohanshweta_davis87snehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25gaberinlwgeetroshni77RatnasreeMsu-ahlamscarce05aqeelanaqvirostemmskayzainabzeeqkavitamundharaneetugarg123aisha_1998A8406nikkipunjreshmi87payal956MaaniaBlack_beautykeerthireddy8asmi123ameena_snehastar_114wifey90kshipramhatretelevision9raman_simersaragulmarziaTinkJiasimzzzzcoolrama6nithi07bhakbhartifankuhus_erashreya satishvishrutaraym1taanniSemarnkoptimismsaweet-parialu5123neetiporwalMaansMishtilove_lavnyaMaankiMariamthendral_111Ayesha_MSKprizahansasmared135bnisha_bhcyberprincessmaaneetfan123bono_jostnaPoonamTThugAngelkhansangelshruthiruchspreetymaaneetjeyanthi123imli95kshubhangineghaMistiofMistzbobbydolldoosheeka--jassi--TishuuSaJan-SaJanreea88cherieLoveresheena.sireesha.Kool_NainaRukhluvMaanprema_kshemvb-LOVE-Arshi-Rohini20muskaan...maansi007shivangi783dimpzzfunnymonkeydreamy4everRishbalaAsyaMGmaanmishtiprincess14iceprincess101-Jyo-charlie1950lodydhrashteeKkadssteri_susanashifijianbabeNikki_CmadhusquarecutemishtiMs-Min-Homaaneetfanatics-o-m-m-i-eNav2010ramaheshSimplyAparajita-wild-lovemaaneet1d_soniamaanshilove4allpriya_ya1408nats0101geetsrir.maankyphfanzpushpiIqbal Neha1iqbals4everneha2005rituka7Ilovemskkareena32$ara_$hachi-shamima-DoracakeBadGirlKiss.ramya-gurtian.chubzybluedreamz953KinshukKiDewanicyum321puthshruthiRblueopalanjani-pagliluv_DDWater.mrk-1princess_xainiajennKTPROCKSsweet cherryanjucoolesha143alicia212MaaneetDeewangiangeldream14sanghita0000tellymeMaaneet.LoverKoolsmileiMadz18myprideimpoojavermapunam2712---nishu---gcluvcraziekudiFallen AngelRadhika Shah-DamnedDrooler-*Dakoo_Minzy*charmed onesKaSh-Maneet-FanSofnat_areeb-afsha-namita25kooliio-prabz-mitzi11-Mrinalini-Shalvemaanseemuskanpshah10--aarthi--IsleOfCapri..CountingStarspickachuspvddobrevagasmsibelieveinpink.MoNsTeR.MuShI.notfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF.manneet-**ANIMOSITY** Thread 1 pt 16 new thread" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BadGirlKiss

IF-Dazzler

BadGirlKiss

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Weeeee first to comment hehe.
Well sounds very interesting.
Sick maan! DARK HERO...! But loving it! The title suggest not a easy lovestory!
:D
Loved it.
Pls Do continue.
X

Edited by jennifer111 - 21 October 2010 at 1:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

komlika

IF-Rockerz

komlika

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
OMG......ShockedShockedShockedShocked maan is sick?........hey continue please.....

FireSafireFiree

muskaan...

Goldie

muskaan...

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

wow..............thats sick.............but let see forward........

Edited by muskaan_22285 - 20 October 2010 at 5:29pm

FireSafireFiree

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

I'm Intrigued to knw wat has led to Maan behavin this way...ShockedShockedShocked.....plz cont .n do inc me in pm list.....

FireSafireFiree

cherieLover

Goldie

cherieLover

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

u have trun our the BEST MSk to Rapist. noooooooooooooo

i don't like it!!!!!!!!  plzzzzzz make him good and protective not like this ........
i can't imagine him like this. NOOOOO

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamaaneetwiinie_poohFireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilu710

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

u have trun our the BEST MSk to Rapist. noooooooooooooo

i don't like it!!!!!!!!  plzzzzzz make him good and protective not like this ........
i can't imagine him like this. NOOOOO

ur comment made me laugh.. hahah… keep reading.. loved it
xxx

maanmishti

Goldie

maanmishti

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
hey sweety,

awesome ff.......it is a terrific startClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.........mind blowing update.......seriously this a rough side of maan and his obsessionWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink oh my godShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked...........freaking awesome.........anyways plzzzzz update soon.........plzzzzz post updates fast as the other ff.

---------viniSmile

FireSafireFiree

Post Reply New Post

Go to top